olymptrade[.]com - remove block

mikhailenko

Good afternoon.

The site of my client is listed on your site https://hosts-file.net as FSA and MMT.
But I want to make an important clarification.

FSA - The site of my client does not offer fraudulent software, does not offer software that affects the ratings of Facebook, Twitter, Mayvot, Dig.
MMT - The site of my client does not offer software under the guise of another, does not try to mimic.
My client is a forex broker, and offers high-risk investments, as described in the rules of using the service and all registered users accept them on their own.

It seems to me that we were victims of the war of black PR.
What are the options for resolving the situation? Can I ask you to review your analysis?

Good afternoon.
Olymptrade can not be considered a fraud, it is a service that provides access to trading on the stock exchange. Yes, this type of activity is not suitable for everyone and is a high risk. The site posted a warning about the risks, the site does not mislead its users and therefore can not be deemed fraudulent.
Are you sure that the decisions of your resource in the framework of the Sherman Act?
Among forex brokers, it is common practice to spread false reviews of competitors, this is the standard tactic of custom black PR.