Any support planned for non-AD environments (LDAP)?

I've asked this many times and I keep asking:  will Malwarebytes ever support non-Active Directory environments using LDAP?  We have SuSE Linux Enterprise servers running eDirectory, and our clients are all Windows 7 and 8.  Would LOVE to move to a managed product, but that would involve too much work to setup a Windows server and force us to also add netbios protocols to the clients/network (a lot of extra traffic to the network), which we do not wish to do.  I can't believe such a forward looking company does not dedicate any effort to support non-Windows server environments!

How about it Malwarebytes?

Hi Gromitdog, the console already supports non-AD environments but it does require Windows server OS. It can be used with normal workgroups. There are no plans to support Linux at this time.

You would need to enable the built-in local Windows Administrator account on the clients, give it a password and use that as the deployment credentials. Netbios name services are required if you wish to use the built in client push tool as this tool is built on netbios. If you do not wish to enable netbios-ns, you can create an installation package in Policy \ Installation Package and deploy the MSI or EXE you create through whatever third party installer tool you wish.