Bad Pool Caller caused by mbamservice

Hi, I keep getting Bad Pool Caller error. I started a thread over at tomshardware and requested someone to have a look at my dump files and they have told me the issue is with Malwarebytes. http://www.tomshardware.co.uk/forum/id-3066619/bad-pool-caller-error.html#18005662

I still want to keep both programs but have currently only uninstalled Anti-Exploit as I feel less comfortable in uninstalling MBAM.

I have attached the dump files in a zip.

Could anyone please help me resolve this issue and advice me on what to do with both MBAM and MBAE.

Thank you.

bad pool caller dmps .zip

3 minutes ago, IceColdDiesel said:

I can't look at the dump files right now as I am on my phone.

Do you happen to have Bitdefender installed on your PC?

Yes I do. I am running Bitdefender Total Security 2016. What would be the issue? I have seen threads in this forum relating to Bitdefender but didn't quite understand them.

The crashes are caused by a confliction with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Bitdefender. The problem has nothing to do with Anti-Exploit and it seems that the problem mostly occurs when browsing the internet.

Bitdefender and Malwarebytes are working on a permanent solution. Meanwhile, a temporary fix is done by turning off the block port scans option in Bitdefenders firewall. You can do this by opening Bitdefender's main interface and navigating to: Modules>Firewall - in there you should see the 'Block port scans' option. Turn it off. 

This is just a temporary fix and I recommened that you turn it back on once the crashing issue is officially resolved by Bitdefender/Malwarebytes.

Hope this helps,

IceColdDiesel

2 minutes ago, IceColdDiesel said:

The crashes are caused by a confliction with Malwarebytes Anti-Malware and Bitdefender. The problem has nothing to do with Anti-Exploit and it seems that the problem mostly occurs when browsing the internet.

Bitdefender and Malwarebytes are working on a permanent solution. Meanwhile, a temporary fix is done by turning off the block port scans option in Bitdefenders firewall. You can do this by opening Bitdefender's main interface and navigating to: Modules>Firewall - in there you should see the 'Block port scans' option. Turn it off. 

This is just a temporary fix and I recommened that you turn it back on once the crashing issue is officially resolved by Bitdefender/Malwarebytes.

Hope this helps,

IceColdDiesel

Oh right. I have added the.exe from Malwarebytes into exclusion anyways as they are trusted.

I have also now turned off the "Block port scans in the network" option in the firewall module.

Thank you very much for the help. However when would I know when the crashing issue is resolved so I can turn it back on?:P

1 minute ago, IceColdDiesel said:

I would keep an eye out for an update from either program and read the update changelog.

It shouldn't be too long until it is resolved.

IceColdDiesel

Awesome. Thanks for the quick responses and help.

I will look out for updates too.

Wish you well ,thanks IceColdDiesel.