199.116.78.164 is false positive

Robert10

When I go to this website : hxxp://ortola.cloudaccess.host, I get a message that Malwarebytes has blocked the website because of being potential malicious (see screenshots annexes).
When I configure a filter for ortola.cloudaccess.host, it still gives a blockage, but when I also make a filter for the IP address (199.116.78.164) Mawarebytes allowes access again.

The hosting company did an indept investigation and there is nothing wrong. So it has to be a false possitive.

• Staff

Hello Robert10,

Can you please post the protection log here so we can take a look at it? :)

To access logs from Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0:

Spoiler

1. Open Malwarebytes Anti-Malware 2.0
2. Click History > Application Logs
3. Double-click the log you would like to open
- 'Protection Logs' record information from Malwarebytes real-time protection module, including scheduled scans, database, and blocked threats
- 'Scan Logs' record detections from manual scans, including threats detected and the actions taken against them

Edited by Dashke

I am sorry Dashke,

this morning all my websites with the *.cloudaccess.host extensions were blocked by Malwarebytes. Again this total domain was checked by CloudAcces and there was nothing wrong and the domain was not found to be blacklisted on any of the public lists:
https://virustotal.com/en/url/8255b9b36ab7b8ba93dbb868e78121291232f7c85ed8e9b81f7f23e3e72c45c3/analysis/1461251879/
http://hosts-file.net/?s=cloudaccess.host&x=0&y=0 (this one is powered by Malwarebytes).

So I decided to fully uninstall Malwarebytes from my computers and not use it anymore. Therefor I can not provide you with the scan log record.

Best regards,

Rob