Malware, only being detected by Spyhunter

Hi, I just wanted some help regarding malware and adware issues with my laptop. I've run a malwarebytes scan, hitman pro scan, norton eraser scan, adwcleaner, ad-adware, rougekiller and many more, The only one however that will show me any results is Spyhunter! I'd love to pay and support the developers of this program but I don't really have the extra money. I've tried countless times endlessly to no avail. 

Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64x

Intel i5-5200u

Nvidia geforce 920m

4gb ram

If any scan reports are needed just tell me and i'll post the asap.

Thanks in advanced! :)

Hi, I just wanted some help regarding malware and adware issues with my laptop. I've run a malwarebytes scan, hitman pro scan, norton eraser scan, adwcleaner, ad-adware, rougekiller and many more, The only one however that will show me any results is S.pyhunter! I'd love to pay and support the developers of this program but I don't really have the extra money. I've tried countless times endlessly to no avail. 

Specs:

Windows 7 Ultimate 64x

Intel i5-5200u

Nvidia geforce 920m

4gb ram

If any scan reports are needed just tell me and i'll post the asap.

Thanks in advanced! :)

Hi fluerypt and welcome to Malwarebytes support forums.

If you would like FREE help looking into your issues, please read below.

We are not permitted to work on possible removal issues here in this section of the forum.

Such work is conducted in a special forum area reserved for that purpose, or at the Malwarebyteshelp desk where it is provided free of charge , ie no purchase required for our help :)

Being that you suspect you have issues, feel free to follow the instructions below to receive FREE, one-on-one expert assistance in checking your system and clearing out any issues if present.

*Please also provide details of what Spyware Hunter is reporting that none of all those other software listed are reporting as this will help troubleshoot whether these are valid detection(s) and need fixing in the first place.

Please see the following pinned topic which has information on how to get help with this: Available Assistance for Possibly Infected Computers

Thank you