License and Usage on Multiple Personal PCs

I purchased a lifetime license for MBAM and was wondering on how many PCs am I allowed to install and license the software?  I recently bought a laptop and would like to install the product on my laptop as well as leave it installed/licensed on my home PC.

Thanks.

Hi:

If it's a lifetime consumer license, it may be used on only 1 PC at a time, but it may be transferred to a different computer in the same household.

If you wish to run MBAM Premium on another computer, then you will need to purchase a new license.

Consumer licenses are approximately $25 a year, subscription. But each subscription license may be activated on up to 3 PCs in the same household at one time. Safest source is the Malwarebytes Online Store. If you purchase elsewhere, only use a reputable vendor, and do NOT buy from eBay.

>>Be wary of a price that sounds too good to be true and especially wary of any offer for a "lifetime" license (as those are essentially no longer available and we are hearing reports of problems from users buying these online recently).
>> And there never was such a thing as a multi-PC, lifetime license -- such an offering is guaranteed to be fake.

Thank you,

More info about v2.1.8 HERE
Version 2.1.8 Release History HERE
User Guide ONLINE
User Guide PDF
FAQ: Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions