Computer Status Unregistered

I have laptops and PC's that were were on our domain and scanned when Malwarebytes Anti-Malware for Business was first installed. These PC's and laptops have not had the Malwarebytes client software installed on them. Some of them have been removed from our domain. How do I remove these devices that are not on our domain but still showing in the Malwarebytes console as unregistered? If I right click on them all options are grayed out. I checked Active Directory and those devices are not listed. I did read on the forum here, that in 30 days they should drop out of the Malwarebytes console view. Is that my only option, to wait it out?

Thank you,

Mike 

• Staff

Hey Mike!

That is correct that they will drop in 30 days. If you are on the 1.5 version of the program, you can change how often those clients drop off. This can be found under the admin pane and under the other settings tab.

As for an alternative way, you can remove and re-add your OU group. That will re-populate the entries on the management console since it has to query the OU group completely again. 

Also, if you go to the admin pane and go to the other settings tab you should see the AD sync settings there as well. If it is only showing as un-registered, hitting the sync now button should remove the entry if it is no where to be found in that OU group.

If these do not fix it or if you have any other questions, let me know and I can create an e-mail case through our support system. That way I can get any logs if we need to troubleshoot the issue!

Thank you,

Ron S