Disabling SLi

World in Conflict has recently launced a closed beta. After downloading and installing the game I get the following error:

A required security module cannot be activated.

This program cannot be executed (7001).

Please have a look at http://www.securom.com/message.asp?m=module&c=7001 for further, more detailed information.

I have been recommended to disable the SLi on my graphics card. However, I don't think I can. Can anyone help?

Well, I'm sorry but you have given little or no information. What language are we talking about here? Where did you get the game from? Who recommended you disable SLi? Are you a beta tester for this game? I would think you should find support through them for game bugs.

Cool. General rule of thumb with beta problems is you will need to deal via the beta developer. The problems are why there are testers and it really isn't your system at all. People not in on the beta testing simply won't know how to help you.