uh, was I just hacked?

Hello community if people far smarter then I am!

About an hour ago, I was playing an online game and my internet security shut down the game and my computer. When the computer auto-restated (that is normal?), I received an alert that a remote IP address was attempting to access my computer. I looked up the IP address and it registered to a foreign country (to the US). My internet security stated that it was a services.ex... file.ALso, when my computer restarted, it performed an 800MB memory dump; what is that? ALso, when it restarted, my internet security program's setting were ALL changed or shut off- like the firewall.

I downloaded MBAM and nothing came up.

Should I be worried?

Thank you in advance for any help.

post-181069-0-93175600-1420332796_thumb.

FRST.txt.txt

Addition.txt.txt

Shortcut.txt.txt

On a related worry, I have been having shakey internet connection now, and my computer is performing extremely sluggishly (is that a word?).

I ran task manager and saw this under the startup programs; it is a program called Cis7F23. I disabled it and then googled it but nowhere on the net is there any info on it.

I have never seen this entry before on my start up menu and I check it regularly.

post-181069-0-45923000-1420338582_thumb.

Hello and :welcome: :

We are not permitted to review scan logs or work on possible malware-related issues here in this section of the forum.

So, if you think you might be infected, I suggest that you please follow the advice in this pinned topic: Available Assistance For Possibly Infected Computers.
It explains the options for free, expert help >>AND<< the suggested preliminary steps to expedite the process.
A malware analyst will assist you with looking into your issue.

Thanks,