How to stop popup window about " A new version of Malwarebytes is ready to be Installed"

I am a premium member of Malwarebytes Anti- Malware 2.0.2.1012 the latest version uptodate but my computer with windows 7 chrome always pop up new message " A new version of Malwarebytes is ready to be installed " then I click on "Later" tab but again within 15 minutes this pop up window come on the screen and disturb me. What I should do to remove this message because I already have latest version and I don't need any other new. Even new version come I will think about that after some time but for time being I don't want to be disturbed by this way. Please help me. Better to reply with details explanation like pictures. In my setting I have unchecked box for  " Enable self- protection Module "

Hello and :welcome: :

2.0.2.1012 is not the most current program version.

The most current build is 2.0.3.1025 -- it contains many bug and stability fixes.

Also, version 2.0.2.1012 does not provide users with the ability to control or postpone PROGRAM updates separately from DATABASE updates.

That is why you are being reminded that there is a new PROGRAM version available.

There is no way to disable that notification in version 2.0.2.1012.

So, it is highly recommended that you permit the program to auto-update to version 2.0.3.1025.

Alternatively, you can do either of the following, as well:

• Manually download the current version of the 2.0.3.1025 installer file from here, save it to your desktop and then run it on top of your existing version;
  • OR, perform a clean upgrade/reinstall, by following the steps here: MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x

Once you upgrade to version 2.0.3.1025, you can disable the option to check for program updates when MBAM checks for database updates (see screen shot).

Thanks,

post-29793-0-75776500-1416050634_thumb.p