Windows put one on its crappy shields on my MB icon and it's making

and now it won't run properly.  I don' know if I am explaining this righ but Vista isn't my default browser and it seems to have hijacked Firefox,  There was also a scary note my license.  I like Malware byres alot and don't want to lose it,.  I think I'm going to have to take my computer into the shop.  Sigh.  Suggestions are welcome.  Thanks for any suggestions!!!!!!

Kay

and now it won't run properly.

That (the shield on the shortcut icon) is perfectly normal (see screen shot) -- it's a feature of Windows User Account Control (UAC) for Vista and higher.

I don' know if I am explaining this righ but Vista isn't my default browser and it seems to have hijacked Firefox,

Not sure what you mean by that, as "Vista" is a version of the Windows Operating System, not a "browser". Perhaps you are talking about Internet Explorer?

There was also a scary note my license.

Which license?

For MBAM Premium, or for another program, or for Windows itself?

Perhaps you could tell us the exact wording or post a screen shot of the error?

I like Malware byres alot and don't want to lose it,.  I think I'm going to have to take my computer into the shop.  Sigh.  Suggestions are welcome.  Thanks for any suggestions!!!!!!

Kay

Let's start with the following, to get a basic idea about your system:

Please carefully read the following and then post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)

Thanks,

post-29793-0-42688800-1415919621_thumb.p