Malwarebytes stopped working

I was on the UPS Tracking forum and they now require that you download some program in order to track packages.  MBAM kept blocking the download (the icon kept popping up).  I kept clicking"allow once", then MBAM stopped working and te icon disappeared from my taskbar.  I'm unprotected and need help!

Hello and welcome:

Sorry to hear you are having problems with MBAM.
We will help to get you back up and running.

I hope, however, that you are not "unprotected", as you say?
Your anti-virus (AV) ought to be running in real-time as the basis of your live security applications, even if MBAM is not?
(IOW MBAM is not a substitute or replacement for an AV.)

In any event, let's do this first:

• Please follow the steps in this pinned topic to uninstall your current version of MBAM and reinstall the latest build - MBAM Clean Removal Process 2x
  • If that does not correct the issue, then please read the following and post back attached to your next reply the 3 requested logs - Diagnostic Logs (the 3 logs are: FRST.txt, Addition.txt and CheckResults.txt)
  • NOTE: There is an FAQ section with valuable information located here - Common Questions, Issues, and their Solutions

Please let us know how it goes.

Thanks,

P.S. I use UPS tracking all the time, and have never been prompted to install an applet or application or plug-in. We'll hope that you weren't the victim of some sort of drive-by exploit or infection.