User log on slow after client install

I just pushed the client install to a group of our PC's yesterday.  This morning all the users were yelling that their log-ins were frozen.  I  tested with one of them and the PC did boot just fine, but when the user logged in, their desktop appeared, but the system stopped responding.  We found that it would return to functioning, but on some users, it took 30 minutes!

I've opened a support ticket, but we can't continue like this - the users will revolt in short order.  Unless someone has a pretty quick solution, we may be forced to remove it.

Thanks

Ken

Hi Ken,

I saw your open support ticket and had sent a response, but I also wanted to respond here in case other people are experiencing similar problems. Likely the reason that your users login times are slow are due to resource usage issues that have come up after installing our Malwarebytes realtime protection features. In order to mitigate this, I would suggest adding a startup delay to the protection features in your policy settings. This can be found under the Protection Settings tab of the particular policy that is applied to these computers. I'd suggest starting at at least 120 seconds, but if you notice the log in times are still slow you can increase this upwards as necessary. If this doesn't resolve the issue, please let me know by responding to your support ticket, and we can work on it together from there.