Hi TSEng,

This is definitely not desired behavior.  Is this currently the most recent build of MEE? there was a memory leak that would occur during daily data cleanup in a previous build.  The most recent build is 1.3.1.1962  If you are not at this build I would like to get you updated as soon as possible. 

We are still have resource issues with the SC.Service.WindowsService.exe (Malwarebytes Management Server), it run on a server that also runs a powershell script at the same time. 

Program name                                   CPU               Memory

Powershell.exe                                   69                    733,912K

SC.Server.WindowsService.exe         26                2,580,900K

Here is more info about the server, it has 1 CPU and 4 GB Ram memory running as VMWare machine

Hi TSEng,

Is the memory issue just continuous, or does it occur at a specific time or after a particular event?  Could you send me a private message with an email address I can reach you at?  I would like to create a ticket so we can collect some server information from your system to better aid us in finding the issue. 

We too have this problem on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 machine.  Completely pegs CPU and uses up a couple gig of memory.  Exactly the same as TSEng.  Started yesterday evening at 7:10pm.  I had to end the process to even be able to work at all.  Console won't start up now, naturally.

Hi Matt and welcome to the forums, 

I would like to get you started on a ticket as well so one of our members can assist you.  If you could create a support ticket here, http://www.malwarebytes.org/support/business/contact/

one of our team members should be able to assist you and collect the necessary info to get you rolling.

Thank you. 

• 4 months later...

We also have this problem on a Windows Server 2008 R2 Standard SP1 64Bit machine. The Service SC.exe uses up all available memory. We had 4GB of Ram and upgraded to 8GB with the same results. We have been rebooting the server or killing the SC.exe process to be able to open the MEE Console on the server. Then it will happen again.

Any Help would be great.