Three things MBAM did not detect

I have a Desktop running Windows XP Professional. I'd decided to go and use the internet without using any anti-malware of any type simply because there really isn't anything worthwhile on this PC, figured when I caught something, I'd just deal with it then.

Then I started getting a couple pop-ups and it kept me from downloading anything late at night. I transferred over MBAM and installed it and used it and it removed a lot of Trojan.Vundo files, however after 24 hours the pop-ups started again. So I downloaded another anti-virus program (Avast!) and had it do a boot time scan of my system. It found two different files that MBAM didn't detect at all with a full system scan of my PC.

These files are;

Filename: 5[1].htn

Folder: (MY USER PROFILE)\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5\90M1K0YF

Size: 19981

Type/Description: VBS:Malware-gen

Filename: A0016063.dll

Folder: C:\System Volume Information\_restore{5fd2860b-76d7-4bbd-a7b2-34edb04e77d2}\RP47

Size: 16056

Type/Description: Other:Malware-gen

Just so you know and all. I don't actually know if they are what caused it, however I'll post back if it has gotten rid of my problems or if they persist later tonight. If I don't have the problem again, I would like it if you could make it so that MBAM is able to detect whatever it is that has caused me this problem so nobody else has to deal with it.