Being Stalked for 2.5 years. Please Help!

Hello to everyone,

I really need your help because my knowledge in security issues is quite limited and I am a victim of organized stalking and attacks. I cannot stand anymore all this surveillance over everything I do. I am being stalked for 2 and a half years now and my internet life has become quite unbearable. I think I know who is behind all this and I would like to know how is he able to do what he does. Thus, I will mention some of his doings which in combination with the hijackthis and malwarebytes logs that I attached, I hope for some light to be shed on the techniques he uses on me. I really need the help of the brilliant minds in these forums. Currently I am using Windows 7 but I rarely use the second partition in Linux where his actions continue.

What has been observed:

• Full surveillance in every computer that is connected to the internet. Visited sites, actions in the operating system, conversations in messengers like msn or skype, mails. He has a full history of everything I have said or done in the internet and he manipulates them at will.
  • Some sort of remote control. This has been witnessed mostly in social networks where stuff has been uploaded on my profile, posting instead of me in skype conversations, and unblocking himself in skype to chat and flame me. All the passwords were changed agaian and again but without any result.
  • Unjustified and systematic high internet traffic only when I only talk to my girlfriend via skype or viber. Connectivity issues and in general a great difficulty to communicate. I should mention here that he has told me via skype that his objective is to force a break up with my girlfriend. (She is in other country,therefore internet is the only possible way for communication)
  • I have used antivirus programs such as zone alarm, Nod32, malwarebytes, avg in combination with firewalls, but with no difference. The scans cannot find anything malicious.
  • I am using zemana antikeylloger but without effect.
  • I have scanned my system with Dr. Web Livecd bootable rescue disk, but without any interesting result.
  • I have tried proxies, ssh, onion networks, but I was still open like a book.
  • Every PC which is connected to my router is watched. In addition, my close friends and my girlfriend are watched as well.

Now let's make it spicier! Additional information for the complete picture:

• My cellphone conversations are recorded. He is frequently using info from my conversations for his manipulative war against my relationship. He is constantly calling me in hidden number mode and I believe that from the moment he makes the call the recording starts.
  • The most extreme action that I have witnessed so far has be done to my desktop PC (I connect to the internet via laptop) which is not connected to the internet or to any other sort of network. I used to charge my smartphone (XPeria X8) via its usb cable plugged in my desktop PC. The smartphone's wifi was deactivated. He started calling by a hidden number my smartphone continuously. I knew he was him so I just ignored the calls. I was checking my facebook account in my laptop when I realized that personal images from my dekstop PC (not online) were being uploaded on my profile. The guy has stolen images via regular call at my phone which was connected with the PC for charging.
  • He has access to my cellphone's contacts.

I understand that this is a quite complex and organized attack and I am really sorry for the long post. I would like to know the level of knowledge one must have in order to be able to do all the aforementioned things. Could someone with the right programs or viruses (boot-sector?) have all these accesses or this is a more professional strategy? Every bit of information that you could share with me would be invaluable. If you like extra info or logs, i would be happy to provide them.

Thanks in advance!

hijackthis.log

MBAM-log-2013-03-16 (19-43-48).txt

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!