15 ways to prevent colds & flu

mountaintree16

Thank you DaleDoc :)

I know it can be a deadly disease :( It's awful how quickly it spreads and how badly it affects people. It is going around in the town where I work actually and nearby, as I am sure it is for many other people. :(

Without getting too much into it, I don't really want to get a flu shot. I've done a lot of research and personal thinking and at this point in my life, I don't really want to have it.

I know it's important for many people to have though, and I have no problem with that of course. I just personally do not want to get it right now. I have no problem with other vaccines and shots though. I also am rarely around young children, which is good, since even if I didn't have it, I could pass it on. If I feel even slightly run down, I avoid visiting with those who may be more susceptible to illness than myself.

And thank you for all the information :)

One thing that really drives me nuts is people coughing/sneezing into their hands. Most of my coworkers do this to some degree. Yick. How hard is it to cough/sneeze into your elbow or shirt collar? I never cough into my hands, ever!