Possible False Positive? 209.222.8.131

Schnitzi

Greetings,

This is my first post here, so forgive me if this is posted in the wrong forum. Feel free to move this thread, or request I repost, and I will do so, happily.

I am new to the Malwarebytes program, and am still learning how to work with it. I know there are ways to customize it for my needs & uses, but before I do that, I wanted to weigh in with those that know more than I, so as I don't make a critical error.

I am trying to reinstall/download a game from a website, and I'm getting a message that Malwarebytes has "successfullyh blocked access to a potentially malicious website". I've downloaded from this site before, and feel 100% confident that they are not trying to install anything malicious onto my computer. Note: I can access the general website no problem. It's when I click to download that I get the warning.

If anyone is able to guide me as to what I should do to remain protected, yet gain access to this download, I would be very greatful. I've attached a printscreen of the error for your review.

Thank you for your time.

Schnitzi :)

post-106682-0-98121900-1327015627.jpg