Malwarebytes Trial

I have installed the Malwarebytes trial before on my computer then removed it , and now i use the trial again , how i see when the trial ends , and do i get a popup if the trial is over ?

another question , i use Malwarebytes together with Comodo Internet Security , i have excluded both to eachother , but how i exclude the webfilter from Malwarebytes in Comodo , or just the map of Malwarebytes is enough ?

another question , i use Malwarebytes together with Comodo Internet Security , i have excluded both to eachother , but how i exclude the webfilter from Malwarebytes in Comodo , or just the map of Malwarebytes is enough ?

And another question lol ,

I also use Panda URL filtering , it is a webfilter that protects you against exploits and phishing , can that be used together with Malwarebytes ?

Hello Pinda,

Once the Malwarebytes Pro trial expires you will get a pop-up when you open the Malwarebytes program that lets you know that the trial has expired and it will ask you if you want to revert back to the free version or upgrade to the Pro version.

Malwarebytes and Comodo IS work together without issues. Setting up the exclusions is rarely needed, but if you do experience an issue with freezing or slow speeds you can add the following files to the exclusion list in Comodo.

32 bit:

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe

C:\Program Files\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe

64 bit:

C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbam.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamgui.exe

C:\Program Files (x86)\Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware\mbamservice.exe

Adding those files should be sufficient enough to resolve any issues. If you are experiencing issues between the two programs after setting up those exclusions please let me know.

As far as Panda is concerned, it is recommended to run only one anti-virus program on a computer. Conflicts arise when two anti-virus programs are on the same computer causing the entire system to slow down and can even cause freezing issues.