Why can't I see links to jokes in Tailwaggers section?

steve jones

When I'm not hassling LD Tate with my laptop troubles :-) I like to look through the latest jokes, and I find that often I can't see any kind of link to a jpg or joke? If the joke is just typed out in the post, that's fine, but if it is accessed via a link, I often don't see the link. From the comments of others, evidently they CAN see it! Have I got a setting wrong somewhere?

Steve

When I'm not hassling LD Tate with my laptop troubles :-) I like to look through the latest jokes, and I find that often I can't see any kind of link to a jpg or joke? If the joke is just typed out in the post, that's fine, but if it is accessed via a link, I often don't see the link. From the comments of others, evidently they CAN see it! Have I got a setting wrong somewhere?

Steve

If the jokes are older than a month some of the links are missing or you'll get an IMAGE REMOVED or just an attachment=whatever.jpg as we, the users, often have to remove pictures from our hosts to stay within picture limits or disk quota. Anything of mine older than 5 or 6 weeks will have missing links or pictures.

Not your computer,

~Shy