redirecting and blocked sites

hi

I am here to try to get help on removing malware from my uncles computer. Back in june I removed a redirecting virus that leads me to another page wenl I click on a search result with combofix.This month my uncles gotten the redirecting virus again and also another malware that I think came from antivirus GT it blocks sites and is undetected by the programs I have used. I have an attachment of this fake message.

I tihnk I have a virus thats infected the MBR, been told something like that in the majorgeeks forum. But I want a fix that does not require a back up. I have used the MBRCheck, TDSSKiller and rootrepeal. I try combofix and it says it detects a rootkit but the redirect still happens after I used combofix. I also have an anti virus that detects something in the system volume folder whenever I scan. I still have the qurantine folder from combofix from last time.

There are three problems

- redirecting virus

- my internet explorer favorites can not be used since I used combofix last time, I click on my favorites and nothing happens

- computer blocks sites especially the malwarebytes site

isn't there a way to fix the redirecting virus with a scan, alot of people are having this problem

snapshot_at_fake_error.rtf

Hello ,

And :blink: My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.

• The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
  • Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
  • The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.

Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:

• Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:

[*]Save it to your desktop.

[*]Double click on the otlDesktopIcon.png icon on your desktop.

[*]Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.

[*]Push the Quick Scan button.

[*]Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:

• OTListIt.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Please download Rootkit Unhooker and save it to your Desktop

• Double-click on RKUnhookerLE to run it
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan
  • Check Drivers, Stealth and uncheck the rest
  • Click OK
  • Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report
  • Save the report to your Desktop

Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note - you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!

It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem

If you still need help, please include the following in your next reply

• A detailed description of your problems
  • A new OTL log (don't forget extra.txt)
  • RKU log

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

Hello ,

And :blink: My name is Elise and I'll be glad to help you with your computer problems.

I will be working on your malware issues, this may or may not solve other issues you may have with your machine.

Please note that whatever repairs we make, are for fixing your computer problems only and by no means should be used on another computer.

• The cleaning process is not instant. Logs can take some time to research, so please be patient with me. I know that you need your computer working as quickly as possible, and I will work hard to help see that happen.
  • Please reply using the Add/Reply button in the lower right hand corner of your screen. Do not start a new topic.
  • The logs that you post should be pasted directly into the reply. Only attach them if requested or if they do not fit into the post.
  • Unfortunately, if I do not hear back from you within 5 days, I will be forced to close your topic. If you still need help after I have closed your topic, send me or a moderator a personal message with the address of the thread or feel free to create a new one.

You may want to keep the link to this topic in your favorites. Alternatively, you can click the button at the top bar of this topic and Track this Topic, where you can choose email notifications.

-----------------------------------------------------------

If you have since resolved the original problem you were having, we would appreciate you letting us know. If not please perform the following steps below so we can have a look at the current condition of your machine.

If you have not done so, include a clear description of the problems you're having, along with any steps you may have performed so far.

If you have already posted a log, please do so again, as your situation may have changed.

Use the 'Add Reply' and add the new log to this thread.

We need to see some information about what is happening in your machine. Please perform the following scan:

• Please download OTL from one of the following mirrors:

[*]Save it to your desktop.

[*]Double click on the otlDesktopIcon.png icon on your desktop.

[*]Click the "Scan All Users" checkbox.

[*]Push the Quick Scan button.

[*]Two reports will open, copy and paste them in a reply here:

• OTListIt.txt <-- Will be opened
    • Extra.txt <-- Will be minimized

Please download Rootkit Unhooker and save it to your Desktop

• Double-click on RKUnhookerLE to run it
  • Click the Report tab, then click Scan
  • Check Drivers, Stealth and uncheck the rest
  • Click OK
  • Wait until it's finished and then go to File > Save Report
  • Save the report to your Desktop

Copy the entire contents of the report and paste it in a reply here.

Note - you may get this warning it is ok, just ignore: "Rootkit Unhooker has detected a parasite inside itself!

It is recommended to remove parasite, okay?"

-------------------------------------------------------------

In the meantime please, do NOT install any new programs or update anything unless told to do so while we are fixing your problem

If you still need help, please include the following in your next reply

• A detailed description of your problems
  • A new OTL log (don't forget extra.txt)
  • RKU log

Thanks and again sorry for the delay.

Thank you for the warm welcome here are the logs in the order of OTL, EXTRA and REPORT

also if people don't want to download the screen shot in my first post you can read the message here

Attention! Your web page request has been cancelled. This web site refused your connection as it was reported as a malicious request. This can be caused by Viruses, Trojans or Malware found on your computer. In order to resend your request to the website, press Resend request (please note, this action may cause a permanent block of your computer by the requested website) In order to activate your security software, please press Fix Now (recommended)

OTL Extras logfile created on: 9/8/2010 9:33:30 AM - Run 1

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.11.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop

Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation

Internet Explorer (Version = 6.0.2900.5512)

Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 79.00% Memory free

5.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 91.00% Paging File free

Paging file location(s): C:\pagefile.sys 2046 4092 [binary data]

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files

Drive C: | 465.76 Gb Total Space | 446.41 Gb Free Space | 95.85% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

D: Drive not present or media not loaded

E: Drive not present or media not loaded

F: Drive not present or media not loaded

G: Drive not present or media not loaded

H: Drive not present or media not loaded

I: Drive not present or media not loaded

Computer Name: USER-35CB1146C3

Current User Name: haaslathe

Logged in as Administrator.

Current Boot Mode: Normal

Scan Mode: All users

Company Name Whitelist: On

Skip Microsoft Files: On

File Age = 90 Days

Output = Standard

Quick Scan

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]

batfile [open] -- "%1" %*

cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*

comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)

https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)

piffile [open] -- "%1" %*

regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.

scrfile [config] -- "%1"

scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)

scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S

txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.

Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1

Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

"FirstRunDisabled" = 1

"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0

"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0

"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

"AntiVirusOverride" = 0

"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

"1900:UDP" = 1900:UDP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22007

"2869:TCP" = 2869:TCP:LocalSubNet:Enabled:@xpsp2res.dll,-22008

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger -- (Yahoo! Inc.)

"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe" = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Disabled:LimeWire -- (Lime Wire, LLC)

"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE" = C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE:*:Enabled:SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition -- (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148

"{33CFCF98-F8D6-4549-B469-6F4295676D83}" = Symantec AntiVirus

"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP

"{35ED3F83-4BDC-4c44-8EC6-6A8301C7413A}" = McAfee SiteAdvisor

"{65563451-00B6-458C-9F9A-03A7757355A6}" = Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster

"{674D5CE7-BFE9-43B8-B246-51D8F088A1C6}" = Diskeeper Professional Premier Edition

"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD

"{7CCEBC24-62DB-4280-A8EC-BFA49F167920}" = Software Update for Web Folders

"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight

"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system

"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2

"{A7E4ECCA-4A8E-4258-8EC8-2DCCF5B11320}" = Windows Live installer

"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper

"{AF36CE1D-FD2C-4BA0-93FA-1196785DD610}" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin

"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy

"{BC4AE628-81A4-4FC6-863A-7A9BA2E2531F}" = Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver

"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2

"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware

"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"{CF2606C7-63AF-40F4-8919-F2EC654ACC91}" = Napster for Windows Media Player

"{D2DBA50B-0D6A-4940-BB29-564157267CA6}" = Windows Genuine Advantage Validation

"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX

"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus

"CCleaner" = CCleaner

"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver

"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.4.0

"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.5.8

"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation)

"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"Mozilla Firefox (3.0.11)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0.11)

"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP

"Nero - Burning Rom!UninstallKey" = Nero 6 Ultra Edition

"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5

"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime

"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11

"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3

"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver

"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime

"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11

"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0

"Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar

"Yahoo! Mail" = AT&T Yahoo! Internet Mail

"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger

"Yahoo! Software Update" = Yahoo! Software Update

"YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"Yahoo! BrowserPlus" = Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.6.0

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]

Error - 9/8/2010 5:09:20 AM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1007

Description = Windows cannot determine the associated site for this computer. (The

RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

Error - 9/8/2010 5:09:20 AM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Userenv | ID = 1007

Description = Windows cannot determine the associated site for this computer. (The

RPC server is too busy to complete this operation. ). Group Policy processing aborted.

Error - 9/8/2010 12:31:31 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab>

with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying

against the current system clock or the timestamp in the signed file.

Error - 9/8/2010 12:31:31 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Description = Failed extract of third-party root list from auto update cab at: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootstl.cab>

with error: A required certificate is not within its validity period when verifying

Error - 9/8/2010 12:31:32 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number

from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>

with error: A connection with the server could not be established

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:48 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:48 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:49 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Description = Failed auto update retrieval of third-party root list sequence number

from: <http://www.download.windowsupdate.com/msdownload/update/v3/static/trustedr/en/authrootseq.txt>

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:50 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:50 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

with error: This network connection does not exist.

[ System Events ]

Error - 9/6/2010 1:46:14 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service McAfee SiteAdvisor

Service with arguments "" in order to run the server: {5A90F5EE-16B8-4C2A-81B3-FD5329BA477C}

Error - 9/6/2010 1:46:37 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem

with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 9/6/2010 5:07:01 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Description = The SASDIFSV service failed to start due to the following error: %%183

Error - 9/6/2010 5:07:36 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Description = The SASDIFSV service failed to start due to the following error: %%183

Error - 9/6/2010 5:31:57 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:32:43 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:35:17 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:41:26 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Description = The server {5A90F5EE-16B8-4C2A-81B3-FD5329BA477C} did not register

with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error - 9/6/2010 6:45:00 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011

Description = Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from

the WUSB54GSCSVC service.

Error - 9/7/2010 4:10:33 AM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = atapi | ID = 262153

Description = The device, \Device\Ide\IdePort2, did not respond within the timeout

period.

< End of report >

________________________________________________________________________________

OTL Extras logfile created on: 9/8/2010 9:33:30 AM - Run 1

OTL by OldTimer - Version 3.2.11.0 Folder = C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop

Windows XP Professional Edition Service Pack 3 (Version = 5.1.2600) - Type = NTWorkstation

Locale: 00000409 | Country: United States | Language: ENU | Date Format: M/d/yyyy

3.00 Gb Total Physical Memory | 3.00 Gb Available Physical Memory | 79.00% Memory free

5.00 Gb Paging File | 5.00 Gb Available in Paging File | 91.00% Paging File free

%SystemDrive% = C: | %SystemRoot% = C:\WINDOWS | %ProgramFiles% = C:\Program Files

Drive C: | 465.76 Gb Total Space | 446.41 Gb Free Space | 95.85% Space Free | Partition Type: NTFS

File Age = 90 Days

Output = Standard

Quick Scan

========== Extra Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== File Associations ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html [@ = ChromeHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe (Google Inc.)

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Classes\<extension>]

.html [@ = FirefoxHTML] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\firefox.exe (Mozilla Corporation)

========== Shell Spawning ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Classes\<key>\shell\[command]\command]

batfile [open] -- "%1" %*

cmdfile [open] -- "%1" %*

comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

htmlfile [edit] -- "C:\Program Files\Microsoft Office\OFFICE11\msohtmed.exe" %1 (Microsoft Corporation)

https [open] -- "C:\Program Files\Google\Chrome\Application\chrome.exe" -- "%1" (Google Inc.)

piffile [open] -- "%1" %*

regfile [merge] -- Reg Error: Key error.

scrfile [config] -- "%1"

scrfile [install] -- rundll32.exe desk.cpl,InstallScreenSaver %l (Microsoft Corporation)

scrfile [open] -- "%1" /S

txtfile [edit] -- Reg Error: Key error.

Unknown [openas] -- %SystemRoot%\system32\rundll32.exe %SystemRoot%\system32\shell32.dll,OpenAs_RunDLL %1

Directory [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [open] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Folder [explore] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe /e,/idlist,%I,%L (Microsoft Corporation)

Drive [find] -- %SystemRoot%\Explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

========== Security Center Settings ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center]

"FirstRunDisabled" = 1

"AntiVirusDisableNotify" = 0

"FirewallDisableNotify" = 0

"UpdatesDisableNotify" = 0

"AntiVirusOverride" = 0

"FirewallOverride" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\AhnlabAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ComputerAssociatesAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\KasperskyAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\McAfeeFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\PandaFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SophosAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

"DisableMonitoring" = 1

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\SymantecFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TinyFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendAntiVirus]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\TrendFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\Monitoring\ZoneLabsFirewall]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile]

"EnableFirewall" = 1

"DoNotAllowExceptions" = 0

"DisableNotifications" = 0

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\GloballyOpenPorts\List]

========== Authorized Applications List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\DomainProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SYSTEM\CurrentControlSet\Services\SharedAccess\Parameters\FirewallPolicy\StandardProfile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe" = C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe:*:Enabled:Yahoo! Messenger -- (Yahoo! Inc.)

"C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe" = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe:*:Disabled:LimeWire -- (Lime Wire, LLC)

"C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE" = C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE:*:Enabled:SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition -- (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)

========== HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"{1F1C2DFC-2D24-3E06-BCB8-725134ADF989}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2008 Redistributable - x86 9.0.30729.4148

"{33CFCF98-F8D6-4549-B469-6F4295676D83}" = Symantec AntiVirus

"{350C97B0-3D7C-4EE8-BAA9-00BCB3D54227}" = WebFldrs XP

"{35ED3F83-4BDC-4c44-8EC6-6A8301C7413A}" = McAfee SiteAdvisor

"{65563451-00B6-458C-9F9A-03A7757355A6}" = Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster

"{674D5CE7-BFE9-43B8-B246-51D8F088A1C6}" = Diskeeper Professional Premier Edition

"{6811CAA0-BF12-11D4-9EA1-0050BAE317E1}" = PowerDVD

"{7CCEBC24-62DB-4280-A8EC-BFA49F167920}" = Software Update for Web Folders

"{837b34e3-7c30-493c-8f6a-2b0f04e2912c}" = Microsoft Visual C++ 2005 Redistributable

"{89F4137D-6C26-4A84-BDB8-2E5A4BB71E00}" = Microsoft Silverlight

"{90110409-6000-11D3-8CFE-0150048383C9}" = Microsoft Office Professional Edition 2003

"{90120000-0020-0409-0000-0000000FF1CE}" = Compatibility Pack for the 2007 Office system

"{A3051CD0-2F64-3813-A88D-B8DCCDE8F8C7}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.0 Service Pack 2

"{A7E4ECCA-4A8E-4258-8EC8-2DCCF5B11320}" = Windows Live installer

"{A92DAB39-4E2C-4304-9AB6-BC44E68B55E2}" = Google Update Helper

"{AF36CE1D-FD2C-4BA0-93FA-1196785DD610}" = Adobe Flash Player 10 Plugin

"{B4092C6D-E886-4CB2-BA68-FE5A88D31DE6}_is1" = Spybot - Search & Destroy

"{BC4AE628-81A4-4FC6-863A-7A9BA2E2531F}" = Nokia Connectivity Cable Driver

"{C09FB3CD-3D0C-3F2D-899A-6A1D67F2073F}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 2.0 Service Pack 2

"{CB2F7EDD-9D1F-43C1-90FC-4F52EAE172A1}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

"{CDDCBBF1-2703-46BC-938B-BCC81A1EEAAA}" = SUPERAntiSpyware

"{CE2CDD62-0124-36CA-84D3-9F4DCF5C5BD9}" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"{CF2606C7-63AF-40F4-8919-F2EC654ACC91}" = Napster for Windows Media Player

"{D2DBA50B-0D6A-4940-BB29-564157267CA6}" = Windows Genuine Advantage Validation

"{F132AF7F-7BCA-4EDE-8A7C-958108FE7DBC}" = Realtek High Definition Audio Driver

"Adobe Flash Player ActiveX" = Adobe Flash Player 10 ActiveX

"Avira AntiVir Desktop" = Avira AntiVir Personal - Free Antivirus

"CCleaner" = CCleaner

"Google Chrome" = Google Chrome

"HDMI" = Intel® Graphics Media Accelerator Driver

"KLiteCodecPack_is1" = K-Lite Mega Codec Pack 3.4.0

"LimeWire" = LimeWire 5.5.8

"LiveUpdate" = LiveUpdate 3.1 (Symantec Corporation)

"Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware_is1" = Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

"Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1 (1033)" = Microsoft .NET Framework 1.1

"Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1" = Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1

"Mozilla Firefox (3.0.11)" = Mozilla Firefox (3.0.11)

"MSCompPackV1" = Microsoft Compression Client Pack 1.0 for Windows XP

"Nero - Burning Rom!UninstallKey" = Nero 6 Ultra Edition

"Wdf01005" = Microsoft Kernel-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.5

"Windows Media Format Runtime" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime

"Windows Media Player" = Windows Media Player 11

"Windows XP Service Pack" = Windows XP Service Pack 3

"WinRAR archiver" = WinRAR archiver

"WMFDist11" = Windows Media Format 11 runtime

"wmp11" = Windows Media Player 11

"Wudf01000" = Microsoft User-Mode Driver Framework Feature Pack 1.0

"XpsEPSC" = XML Paper Specification Shared Components Pack 1.0

"Yahoo! Companion" = Yahoo! Toolbar

"Yahoo! Mail" = AT&T Yahoo! Internet Mail

"Yahoo! Messenger" = Yahoo! Messenger

"Yahoo! Software Update" = Yahoo! Software Update

"YInstHelper" = Yahoo! Install Manager

========== HKEY_USERS Uninstall List ==========

[HKEY_USERS\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Uninstall]

"Yahoo! BrowserPlus" = Yahoo! BrowserPlus 2.6.0

========== Last 10 Event Log Errors ==========

[ Application Events ]

Error - 9/8/2010 12:31:32 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:49 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:50 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131083

Error - 9/8/2010 12:33:50 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = crypt32 | ID = 131080

with error: This network connection does not exist.

[ System Events ]

Error - 9/6/2010 1:46:14 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service McAfee SiteAdvisor

Service with arguments "" in order to run the server: {5A90F5EE-16B8-4C2A-81B3-FD5329BA477C}

Error - 9/6/2010 1:46:37 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10005

Description = DCOM got error "%1084" attempting to start the service EventSystem

with arguments "" in order to run the server: {1BE1F766-5536-11D1-B726-00C04FB926AF}

Error - 9/6/2010 5:07:01 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:07:36 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:31:57 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:32:43 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:35:17 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7000

Error - 9/6/2010 5:41:26 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = DCOM | ID = 10010

Description = The server {5A90F5EE-16B8-4C2A-81B3-FD5329BA477C} did not register

with DCOM within the required timeout.

Error - 9/6/2010 6:45:00 PM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = Service Control Manager | ID = 7011

Description = Timeout (30000 milliseconds) waiting for a transaction response from

the WUSB54GSCSVC service.

Error - 9/7/2010 4:10:33 AM | Computer Name = USER-35CB1146C3 | Source = atapi | ID = 262153

Description = The device, \Device\Ide\IdePort2, did not respond within the timeout

period.

< End of report >

________________________________________________________________________________

RkU Version: 3.8.388.590, Type LE (SR2)

==============================================

OS Name: Windows XP

Version 5.1.2600 (Service Pack 3)

Number of processors #4

>Drivers

0xB9419000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys 6049792 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel Graphics Miniport Driver)

0xA8C1F000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys 4923392 bytes (Realtek Semiconductor Corp., Realtek® High Definition Audio Function Driver)

0xBF297000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\igxpdx32.DLL 3461120 bytes (Intel Corporation, DirectDraw® Driver for Intel® Graphics Technology)

0xBF058000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\igxpdv32.DLL 2355200 bytes (Intel Corporation, Component GHAL Driver)

0x804D7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\ntoskrnl.exe 2260992 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Kernel & System)

0x804D7000 PnpManager 2260992 bytes

0x804D7000 RAW 2260992 bytes

0x804D7000 WMIxWDM 2260992 bytes

0xBF800000 Win32k 1855488 bytes

0xBF800000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\win32k.sys 1855488 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multi-User Win32 Driver)

0xA6F58000 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20100906.003\navex15.sys 1359872 bytes (Symantec Corporation, AV Engine)

0xF7B52000 Ntfs.sys 577536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT File System Driver)

0xA86C7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys 458752 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT SMB Minirdr)

0xA8784000 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys 401408 bytes (Symantec Corporation, SPBBC Driver)

0xA8669000 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys 385024 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec Eraser Control Driver)

0xA8931000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys 364544 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TCP/IP Protocol Driver)

0xA8B7B000 C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\savrt.sys 360448 bytes (Symantec Corporation, AutoProtect)

0xA77CA000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys 356352 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Server driver)

0xBFFA0000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\ATMFD.DLL 286720 bytes (Adobe Systems Incorporated, Windows NT OpenType/Type 1 Font Driver)

0xA7234000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\HTTP.sys 266240 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HTTP Protocol Stack)

0xA88F6000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS 241664 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Network Dispatch Driver)

0xBF024000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\igxpgd32.dll 212992 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel Graphics 2D Driver)

0xB92C1000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys 196608 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft RDP Device redirector)

0xF75A8000 ACPI.sys 188416 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, ACPI Driver for NT)

0xA7F2A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows NT WebDav Minirdr)

0xF7411000 NDIS.sys 184320 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 5.1 wrapper driver)

0xA6E01000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Mode Audio Mixer)

0xA8737000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys 176128 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redirected Drive Buffering SubSystem Driver)

0xA88A8000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys 163840 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MBT Transport driver)

0xA7F57000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwrdr.sys 163840 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NetWare Redirector File System Driver)

0xF74B2000 dmio.sys 155648 bytes (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software, NT Disk Manager I/O Driver)

0xA88D0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys 155648 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IP Network Address Translator)

0xB93E0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys 151552 bytes (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider, High Definition Audio Bus Driver v1.0a)

0xA8BFB000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\portcls.sys 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Port Class (Class Driver for Port/Miniport Devices))

0xB93A0000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBPORT.SYS 147456 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB 1.1 & 2.0 Port Driver)

0xB9369000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ks.sys 143360 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel CSA Library)

0xA8886000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys 139264 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Ancillary Function Driver for WinSock)

0xA862A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys 139264 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira Driver for Security Enhancement)

0xA8762000 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS 139264 bytes (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com, SASKUTIL.SYS)

0xA8B59000 C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS 139264 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec Event Library)

0x806FF000 ACPI_HAL 134400 bytes

0x806FF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\hal.dll 134400 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hardware Abstraction Layer DLL)

0xF747A000 fltmgr.sys 131072 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Filesystem Filter Manager)

0xF74D8000 ftdisk.sys 126976 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FT Disk Driver)

0xA864C000 C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys 118784 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Symantec Eraser Utility Driver)

0xB93C4000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenicxp.sys 114688 bytes (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation , Realtek 10/100/1000 NDIS 5.1 Driver )

0xF787D000 Mup.sys 106496 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Multiple UNC Provider driver)

0xF749A000 atapi.sys 98304 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IDE/ATAPI Port Driver)

0xA859A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_atapi.sys 98304 bytes

0xF7451000 KSecDD.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Security Support Provider Interface)

0xB9352000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys 94208 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS PPP Framing Driver (Strong Encryption))

0xA838F000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkipx.sys 90112 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NWLINK2 IPX Protocol Driver)

0xA846D000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys 86016 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira Minifilter Driver)

0xA7EC5000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys 86016 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MMSYSTEM Wave/Midi API mapper)

0xA6F44000 C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20100906.003\naveng.sys 81920 bytes (Symantec Corporation, AV Engine)

0xB938C000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Parallel Port Driver)

0xA8B45000 C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Savrtpel.sys 81920 bytes (Symantec Corporation, SAVRTPEL)

0xB9405000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\VIDEOPRT.SYS 81920 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Video Port Driver)

0xA898A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IPSec Driver)

0xF743E000 WudfPf.sys 77824 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Windows Driver Foundation - User-mode Driver Framework Platform Driver)

0xBF000000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxg.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver)

0xBF012000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\igxprd32.dll 73728 bytes (Intel Corporation, Intel Graphics 2D Rotation Driver)

0xF7468000 sr.sys 73728 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Restore Filesystem Filter Driver)

0xF7597000 pci.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NT Plug and Play PCI Enumerator)

0xB9341000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys 69632 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS QoS Packet Scheduler)

0xF7587000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Cdfs.SYS 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, CD-ROM File System Driver)

0xBA68A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI CD-ROM Driver)

0xF76B7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnknb.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NWLINK2 IPX Netbios Protocol Driver)

0xB91F9000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Link-Layer Topology Responder Driver for NDIS 6)

0xBA69A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys 65536 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Device Driver)

0xF7677000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmk.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Microsoft Kernel DRM Descrambler Filter)

0xBA67A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Redbook Audio Filter Driver)

0xA8117000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Audio WDM Filter)

0xF7687000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys 61440 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Default Hub Driver for USB)

0xA8097000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkspx.sys 57344 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NWLINK2 SPX Protocol Driver)

0xF7637000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\CLASSPNP.SYS 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, SCSI Class System Dll)

0xF74F7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, i8042 Port Driver)

0xBA65A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS L2TP mini-port/call-manager driver)

0xF7617000 VolSnap.sys 53248 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Volume Shadow Copy Driver)

0xBA63A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys 49152 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Peer-to-Peer Tunneling Protocol)

0xB9209000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fips.SYS 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, FIPS Crypto Driver)

0xBA66A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, IMAPI Kernel Driver)

0xF7607000 MountMgr.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mount Manager)

0xBA64A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys 45056 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS PPPoE mini-port/call-manager driver)

0xF75F7000 isapnp.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PNP ISA Bus Driver)

0xBA60A000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\NDProxy.SYS 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS Proxy)

0xA7C5D000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys 40960 bytes (Macrovision Corporation, Macrovision Europe Limited, and Macrovision Japan and Asia K.K., Macrovision SECURITY Driver)

0xA7A95000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS 40960 bytes (Symantec Corporation, Redirector Filter Driver)

0xBA61A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys 40960 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Terminal Server Driver)

0xF7627000 disk.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PnP Disk Driver)

0xF76A7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDCLASS.SYS 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Class Library)

0xF7527000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Processor Device Driver)

0xBA62A000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS General Packet Classifier)

0xB9259000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NetBIOS interface driver)

0xA8237000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Normandy.SYS 36864 bytes (RKU Driver)

0xF7507000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys 36864 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, MS Remote Access and Routing ARP Driver)

0xF7817000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Npfs.SYS 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NPFS Driver)

0xF77BF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys 32768 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, EHCI eUSB Miniport Driver)

0xF77C7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Disk Controller Driver)

0xF77FF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HIDPARSE.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Hid Parsing Library)

0xF7707000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\PCIIDEX.SYS 28672 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PCI IDE Bus Driver Extension)

0xF77CF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Keyboard Class Driver)

0xF77EF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mouse Class Driver)

0xF778F000 C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS 24576 bytes (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com, SASDIFSV.SYS)

0xF776F000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys 24576 bytes (Avira GmbH, AVIRA SnapShot Driver)

0xF77B7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, UHCI USB Miniport Driver)

0xF7777000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys 24576 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA/Super VGA Video Driver)

0xF77F7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Floppy Driver)

0xB9309000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Msfs.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Mailslot driver)

0xF770F000 PartMgr.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Partition Manager)

0xF77DF000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys 20480 bytes (Parallel Technologies, Inc., Parallel Technologies DirectParallel IO Library)

0xF77E7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, PTI DirectParallel® mini-port/call-manager driver)

0xF77D7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\TDI.SYS 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, TDI Wrapper)

0xF772F000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\watchdog.sys 20480 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Watchdog Driver)

0xA8441000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys 16384 bytes (Meetinghouse Data Communications, IEEE 802.1X Protocol Driver)

0xA7208000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\GTNDIS5.SYS 16384 bytes (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA), PCAUSA NDIS 5.0 Protocol Driver)

0xBA7CE000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, System Management BIOS Driver)

0xA8431000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS User mode I/O Driver)

0xBA7F2000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys 16384 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Serial Port Enumerator)

0xF789B000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\BOOTVID.dll 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VGA Boot Driver)

0xA8BEB000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\Dxapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX API Driver)

0xB92BD000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, USB Miniport Driver for Input Devices)

0xB92B9000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, HID Mouse Filter Driver)

0xBA7EA000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NDIS 3.0 connection wrapper driver)

0xB92A5000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys 12288 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RAS Automatic Connection Driver)

0xF79AD000 C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys 8192 bytes (Avira GmbH, Avira AntiVir Support for Minifilter)

0xF79C3000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Beep.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, BEEP Driver)

0xF7989000 dmload.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corp., Veritas Software., NT Disk Manager Startup Driver)

0xF7A03000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\dump_WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes

0xF79B9000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Fs_Rec.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, File System Recognizer Driver)

0xF79CF000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\mnmdd.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Frame buffer simulator)

0xF79F9000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\ParVdm.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, VDM Parallel Driver)

0xF79D5000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, RDP Miniport)

0xF79A7000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Plug and Play Software Device Enumerator)

0xF79AB000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBD.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Universal Serial Bus Driver)

0xF7987000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WMILIB.SYS 8192 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, WMILIB WMI support library Dll)

0x89FCE000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\KDCOM.DLL 7040 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Kernel Debugger HW Extension DLL)

0xB99F2000 C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, AudStub Driver)

0xF7A74000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\dxgthk.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, DirectX Graphics Driver Thunk)

0xB99EF000 C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\Null.SYS 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, NULL Driver)

0xF7A4F000 pciide.sys 4096 bytes (Microsoft Corporation, Generic PCI IDE Bus Driver)

!!!!!!!!!!!Hidden driver: 0x89F6A999 ?_empty_? 1639 bytes

>Stealth

0xF749A000 WARNING: suspicious driver modification [atapi.sys::0x89F6A999]

Hi, you posted extra.txt two times, instead of OTL.txt :blink: Please post it in your next post. Unfortunately you have a nasty rootkit on board. Please read the following information before starting the cleanup process.

BACKDOOR WARNING

------------------------------

One or more of the identified infections is known to use a backdoor.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would advice you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the infection has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do. If you decide to go through with the cleanup, please proceed with the following steps.

COMBOFIX

---------------

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Bleepingcomputer
ForoSpyware

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, or if you are running Vista, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Query_RC.gif

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

RC_successful.gif

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

Hi, you posted extra.txt two times, instead of OTL.txt :blink: Please post it in your next post. Unfortunately you have a nasty rootkit on board. Please read the following information before starting the cleanup process.

BACKDOOR WARNING

------------------------------

One or more of the identified infections is known to use a backdoor.

This allows hackers to remotely control your computer, steal critical system information and download and execute files.

I would advice you to disconnect this PC from the Internet immediately. If you do any banking or other financial transactions on the PC or if it should contain any other sensitive information, please get to a known clean computer and change all passwords where applicable, and it would be wise to contact those same financial institutions to apprise them of your situation.

Though the infection has been identified and can be killed, because of it's backdoor functionality, your PC is very likely compromised and there is no way to be sure your computer can ever again be trusted. Many experts in the security community believe that once infected with this type of trojan, the best course of action would be a reformat and reinstall of the OS. Please read these for more information:

How Do I Handle Possible Identify Theft, Internet Fraud and CC Fraud?

When Should I Format, How Should I Reinstall

We can still clean this machine but I can't guarantee that it will be 100% secure afterwards. Let me know what you decide to do. If you decide to go through with the cleanup, please proceed with the following steps.

COMBOFIX

---------------

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Bleepingcomputer
ForoSpyware

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, or if you are running Vista, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Query_RC.gif

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

RC_successful.gif

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.

hi i will post the OTL log but i have used combofix before in June it helped me with the redirecting problem but for this month after running combofix it didn't help me, but it did tell me that I have a rootkit, i still have the combo fix logs if you need them

OTL logfile created on: 9/8/2010 9:33:30 AM - Run 1

File Age = 90 Days

Output = Standard

Quick Scan

========== Processes (SafeList) ==========

PRC - [2010/09/08 09:32:49 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\OTL.exe

PRC - [2010/05/20 17:19:16 | 000,088,176 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe

PRC - [2010/04/01 13:33:19 | 000,267,432 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe

PRC - [2010/03/02 11:28:31 | 000,282,792 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe

PRC - [2010/02/24 10:28:09 | 000,135,336 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe

PRC - [2010/01/14 22:11:00 | 000,076,968 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avshadow.exe

PRC - [2008/11/09 13:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe

PRC - [2008/04/14 05:42:20 | 001,033,728 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe

PRC - [2006/09/27 20:33:44 | 000,125,168 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe

PRC - [2006/09/27 20:33:32 | 001,813,232 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe

PRC - [2006/09/27 20:33:22 | 000,031,472 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe

PRC - [2006/07/19 19:26:12 | 000,169,632 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe

PRC - [2006/07/19 19:26:06 | 000,192,160 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe

PRC - [2006/07/19 19:26:04 | 000,052,896 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe

PRC - [2006/06/07 12:46:24 | 000,942,080 | ---- | M] (Diskeeper Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe

PRC - [2006/04/21 12:26:38 | 005,358,592 | ---- | M] (Linksys) -- C:\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster\WUSB54GSC.exe

PRC - [2006/04/11 17:13:38 | 001,160,848 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe

PRC - [2005/07/04 16:46:04 | 000,053,307 | ---- | M] (GEMTEKS) -- C:\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster\WLService.exe

========== Modules (SafeList) ==========

MOD - [2010/09/08 09:32:49 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\OTL.exe

MOD - [2008/04/14 05:40:22 | 000,110,592 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\msscript.ocx

========== Win32 Services (SafeList) ==========

SRV - File not found [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster\WLService.exe WUSB54GSC.exe -- (WUSB54GSCSVC)

SRV - File not found [Disabled | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\hidserv.dll -- (HidServ)

SRV - [2010/05/20 17:19:16 | 000,088,176 | ---- | M] (McAfee, Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe -- (McAfee SiteAdvisor Service)

SRV - [2010/04/01 13:33:19 | 000,267,432 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avguard.exe -- (AntiVirService)

SRV - [2010/02/24 10:28:09 | 000,135,336 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe -- (AntiVirSchedulerService)

SRV - [2008/11/09 13:48:14 | 000,602,392 | ---- | M] (Yahoo! Inc.) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\SoftwareUpdate\YahooAUService.exe -- (YahooAUService)

SRV - [2007/10/25 15:27:54 | 000,266,240 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Windows Live\installer\WLSetupSvc.exe -- (WLSetupSvc)

SRV - [2006/09/27 20:33:38 | 000,116,464 | ---- | M] (symantec) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe -- (SavRoam)

SRV - [2006/09/27 20:33:32 | 001,813,232 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Rtvscan.exe -- (Symantec AntiVirus)

SRV - [2006/09/27 20:33:22 | 000,031,472 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\DefWatch.exe -- (DefWatch)

SRV - [2006/08/25 12:00:38 | 002,528,960 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\LiveUpdate\LuComServer_3_1.EXE -- (LiveUpdate)

SRV - [2006/08/07 16:03:02 | 000,214,720 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SNDSrvc.exe -- (SNDSrvc)

SRV - [2006/07/19 19:26:12 | 000,169,632 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccSetMgr.exe -- (ccSetMgr)

SRV - [2006/07/19 19:26:06 | 000,192,160 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccEvtMgr.exe -- (ccEvtMgr)

SRV - [2006/06/07 12:46:24 | 000,942,080 | ---- | M] (Diskeeper Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkService.exe -- (Diskeeper)

SRV - [2006/04/11 17:13:38 | 001,160,848 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Auto | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCSvc.exe -- (SPBBCSvc)

========== Driver Services (SafeList) ==========

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\Program Files\Internet Explorer\SABProcEnum.sys -- (SABProcEnum)

DRV - File not found [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\DOCUME~1\HAASLA~1\LOCALS~1\Temp\catchme.sys -- (catchme)

DRV - [2010/07/15 01:00:00 | 001,362,608 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20100906.003\NAVEX15.SYS -- (NAVEX15)

DRV - [2010/07/15 01:00:00 | 000,085,424 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\VirusDefs\20100906.003\NAVENG.SYS -- (NAVENG)

DRV - [2010/06/17 01:00:00 | 000,371,248 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys -- (eeCtrl)

DRV - [2010/05/28 01:00:00 | 000,102,448 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys -- (EraserUtilRebootDrv)

DRV - [2010/05/10 11:41:30 | 000,067,656 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS -- (SASKUTIL)

DRV - [2010/03/01 10:05:24 | 000,124,784 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys -- (avipbb)

DRV - [2010/02/17 11:25:48 | 000,012,872 | ---- | M] (SUPERAdBlocker.com and SUPERAntiSpyware.com) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys -- (SASDIFSV)

DRV - [2010/02/16 14:24:01 | 000,060,936 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [File_System | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys -- (avgntflt)

DRV - [2009/05/11 12:49:19 | 000,011,608 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys -- (avgio)

DRV - [2009/05/11 10:12:49 | 000,028,520 | ---- | M] (Avira GmbH) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys -- (ssmdrv)

DRV - [2008/09/11 10:52:48 | 006,047,904 | ---- | M] (Intel Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\igxpmp32.sys -- (ialm)

DRV - [2008/08/27 17:22:24 | 004,754,432 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corp.) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys -- (IntcAzAudAddService) Service for Realtek HD Audio (WDM)

DRV - [2008/08/07 19:14:56 | 000,111,360 | ---- | M] (Realtek Semiconductor Corporation ) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Rtenicxp.sys -- (RTLE8023xp)

DRV - [2008/05/02 11:58:12 | 000,017,536 | ---- | M] (Nokia) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmb.sys -- (nmwcd)

DRV - [2008/04/14 00:26:50 | 000,012,800 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\usb8023.sys -- (USB_RNDIS)

DRV - [2008/04/14 00:26:08 | 000,088,320 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkipx.sys -- (NwlnkIpx)

DRV - [2007/01/16 13:05:46 | 000,138,752 | ---- | M] (Windows ® Server 2003 DDK provider) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\hdaudbus.sys -- (HDAudBus)

DRV - [2006/09/18 17:55:28 | 000,109,744 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS -- (SymEvent)

DRV - [2006/09/06 14:41:20 | 000,337,592 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\savrt.sys -- (SAVRT)

DRV - [2006/09/06 14:41:20 | 000,054,968 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Savrtpel.sys -- (SAVRTPEL)

DRV - [2006/08/07 16:02:26 | 000,195,776 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS -- (SYMTDI)

DRV - [2006/08/07 16:02:22 | 000,024,768 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS -- (SYMREDRV)

DRV - [2006/04/11 17:13:34 | 000,389,776 | ---- | M] (Symantec Corporation) [Kernel | System | Running] -- C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys -- (SPBBCDrv)

DRV - [2005/02/01 18:18:38 | 000,017,992 | ---- | M] (Broadcom Corporation) [Kernel | On_Demand | Stopped] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\bcm42rly.sys -- (BCM42RLY)

DRV - [2003/09/25 22:15:32 | 000,015,872 | ---- | M] (Printing Communications Assoc., Inc. (PCAUSA)) [Kernel | On_Demand | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\GTNDIS5.sys -- (GTNDIS5)

DRV - [2001/08/23 05:00:00 | 000,063,232 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnknb.sys -- (NwlnkNb)

DRV - [2001/08/23 05:00:00 | 000,055,936 | ---- | M] (Microsoft Corporation) [Kernel | Auto | Running] -- C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\nwlnkspx.sys -- (NwlnkSpx)

========== Standard Registry (SafeList) ==========

========== Internet Explorer ==========

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Local Page = %SystemRoot%\system32\blank.htm

IE - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = http://www.yahoo.com

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 1

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>

IE - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=127.0.0.1:3264

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 1

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>

IE - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=127.0.0.1:3264

IE - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,AlwaysUseDefaultPrinter = yes

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Main,Start Page = about:blank

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Search,CustomSearch =

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\..\URLSearchHook: {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\..\URLSearchHook: {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyEnable" = 0

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyOverride" = <local>

IE - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\Software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Internet Settings: "ProxyServer" = http=127.0.0.1:1041

========== FireFox ==========

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.defaultenginename: "Secure Search"

FF - prefs.js..browser.search.selectedengine: "Secure Search"

FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.http: "127.0.0.1"

FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.http_port: 1041

FF - prefs.js..network.proxy.type: 1

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Firefox\extensions\\{B7082FAA-CB62-4872-9106-E42DD88EDE45}: C:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor [2010/08/17 18:13:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11\extensions\\Components: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\components [2010/05/29 13:38:27 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

FF - HKLM\software\mozilla\Mozilla Firefox 3.0.11\extensions\\Plugins: C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\plugins [2009/11/17 19:46:39 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M]

[2010/05/29 21:10:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Mozilla\Extensions

[2010/05/29 21:10:46 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qak1woca.default\extensions

[2010/05/29 21:10:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] (Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qak1woca.default\extensions\{20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b}

[2010/09/05 15:47:02 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\extensions

[2010/06/11 17:20:45 | 000,002,024 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Program Files\Mozilla Firefox\searchplugins\McSiteAdvisor.xml

O1 HOSTS File: ([2010/06/15 22:48:56 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M]) - C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\etc\hosts

O1 - Hosts: 127.0.0.1 localhost

O2 - BHO: (&Yahoo! Toolbar Helper) - {02478D38-C3F9-4efb-9B51-7695ECA05670} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (Spybot-S&D IE Protection) - {53707962-6F74-2D53-2644-206D7942484F} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)

O2 - BHO: (McAfee SiteAdvisor BHO) - {B164E929-A1B6-4A06-B104-2CD0E90A88FF} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O2 - BHO: (Java Plug-In 2 SSV Helper) - {DBC80044-A445-435b-BC74-9C25C1C588A9} - C:\Program Files\Java\jre6\bin\jp2ssv.dll File not found

O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (McAfee SiteAdvisor Toolbar) - {0EBBBE48-BAD4-4B4C-8E5A-516ABECAE064} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O3 - HKLM\..\Toolbar: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)

O3 - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\..\Toolbar\WebBrowser: (Yahoo! Toolbar) - {EF99BD32-C1FB-11D2-892F-0090271D4F88} - C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Companion\Installs\cpn1\yt.dll (Yahoo! Inc.)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [avgnt] C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe (Avira GmbH)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [ccApp] C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe (Symantec Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [DiskeeperSystray] C:\Program Files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe (Diskeeper Corporation)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [LanguageShortcut] C:\Program Files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe ()

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [NeroFilterCheck] C:\WINDOWS\system32\NeroCheck.exe (Nero AG)

O4 - HKLM..\Run: [vptray] C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\VPTray.exe (Symantec Corporation)

O4 - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005..\Run: [Messenger (Yahoo!)] C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Messenger\YahooMessenger.exe (Yahoo! Inc.)

O4 - Startup: C:\Documents and Settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\LimeWire On Startup.lnk = C:\Program Files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe (Lime Wire, LLC)

O6 - HKLM\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Restrictions present

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: HonorAutoRunSetting = 1

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323

O6 - HKLM\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0

O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present

O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323

O7 - HKU\.DEFAULT\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-18\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-19\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-20\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 145

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\Software\Policies\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Control Panel present

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveTypeAutoRun = 323

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDriveAutoRun = 67108863

O7 - HKU\S-1-5-21-776561741-117609710-725345543-1005\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\policies\Explorer: NoDrives = 0

O9 - Extra 'Tools' menuitem : Spybot - Search & Destroy Configuration - {DFB852A3-47F8-48C4-A200-58CAB36FD2A2} - C:\Program Files\Spybot - Search & Destroy\SDHelper.dll (Safer Networking Limited)

O10 - NameSpace_Catalog5\Catalog_Entries\000000000004 [] - C:\WINDOWS\system32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O16 - DPF: {30528230-99f7-4bb4-88d8-fa1d4f56a2ab} C:\Program Files\Yahoo!\Common\Yinsthelper20073151.dll (Installation Support)

O16 - DPF: {6414512B-B978-451D-A0D8-FCFDF33E833C} http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1222242604891 (WUWebControl Class)

O16 - DPF: {6E32070A-766D-4EE6-879C-DC1FA91D2FC3} http://www.update.microsoft.com/microsoftu...b?1222242599875 (MUWebControl Class)

O16 - DPF: {8AD9C840-044E-11D1-B3E9-00805F499D93} http://java.sun.com/update/1.4.2/jinstall-...indows-i586.cab (Reg Error: Key error.)

O16 - DPF: {B1E2B96C-12FE-45E2-BEF1-44A219113CDD} http://www.superadblocker.com/activex/sabspx.cab (SABScanProcesses Class)

O17 - HKLM\System\CCS\Services\Tcpip\Parameters: DhcpNameServer = 192.168.1.254

O18 - Protocol\Handler\dssrequest {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O18 - Protocol\Handler\sacore {5513F07E-936B-4E52-9B00-067394E91CC5} - c:\Program Files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McIEPlg.dll (McAfee, Inc.)

O20 - HKLM Winlogon: Shell - (Explorer.exe) - C:\WINDOWS\explorer.exe (Microsoft Corporation)

O20 - Winlogon\Notify\!SASWinLogon: DllName - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL (SUPERAntiSpyware.com)

O20 - Winlogon\Notify\igfxcui: DllName - igfxdev.dll - C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxdev.dll (Intel Corporation)

O20 - Winlogon\Notify\NavLogon: DllName - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll - C:\WINDOWS\system32\NavLogon.dll (Symantec Corporation)

O24 - Desktop WallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp

O24 - Desktop BackupWallPaper: C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Microsoft\Wallpaper1.bmp

O28 - HKLM ShellExecuteHooks: {5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA} - C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL (SuperAdBlocker.com)

O30 - LSA: Authentication Packages - (nwprovau) - C:\WINDOWS\System32\nwprovau.dll (Microsoft Corporation)

O32 - HKLM CDRom: AutoRun - 1

O32 - AutoRun File - [2008/09/24 14:16:37 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () - C:\AUTOEXEC.BAT -- [ NTFS ]

O34 - HKLM BootExecute: (autocheck autochk *) - File not found

O35 - HKLM\..comfile [open] -- "%1" %*

O35 - HKLM\..exefile [open] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...com [@ = ComFile] -- "%1" %*

O37 - HKLM\...exe [@ = exefile] -- "%1" %*

========== Files/Folders - Created Within 90 Days ==========

[2010/09/08 09:32:44 | 000,574,976 | ---- | C] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\OTL.exe

[2010/09/07 20:19:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\NtmsData

[2010/09/07 20:19:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Avira

[2010/09/07 20:11:12 | 000,028,520 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\ssmdrv.sys

[2010/09/07 20:11:08 | 000,124,784 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avipbb.sys

[2010/09/07 20:11:08 | 000,060,936 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntflt.sys

[2010/09/07 20:11:08 | 000,045,416 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntdd.sys

[2010/09/07 20:11:08 | 000,022,360 | ---- | C] (Avira GmbH) -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys

[2010/09/07 20:11:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Avira

[2010/09/07 20:11:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira

[2010/09/07 01:27:31 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Yahoo

[2010/09/06 18:05:16 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine

[2010/09/06 18:00:02 | 001,286,232 | ---- | C] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe

[2010/09/06 15:43:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\MGtools

[2010/09/06 15:35:26 | 000,000,000 | -HSD | C] -- C:\RECYCLER

[2010/09/06 15:35:18 | 000,472,064 | ---- | C] ( ) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\RootRepeal.exe

[2010/09/06 14:21:16 | 000,000,000 | RH-D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Recent

[2010/09/06 10:09:54 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\new log

[2010/09/06 10:07:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\old logs

[2010/07/28 18:06:00 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Local Settings\Application Data\Google

[2010/07/28 18:05:05 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\Downloads

[2010/07/28 18:01:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Temp

[2010/07/28 18:01:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Google

[2010/07/28 18:01:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Google

[2010/07/28 18:01:35 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Google

[2010/07/15 20:16:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Help

[2010/07/15 20:16:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Help

[2010/06/18 23:40:22 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\ApplicationHistory

[2010/06/17 09:56:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\KB905474

[2010/06/15 22:35:34 | 000,000,000 | RHSD | C] -- C:\cmdcons

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,212,480 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWXCACLS.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,161,792 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWREG.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,136,704 | ---- | C] (SteelWerX) -- C:\WINDOWS\SWSC.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,031,232 | ---- | C] (NirSoft) -- C:\WINDOWS\NIRCMD.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:14 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\ERDNT

[2010/06/15 22:29:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Qoobox

[2010/06/15 17:58:44 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\pss

[2010/06/15 17:10:57 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\my doc

[2010/06/15 17:06:50 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\CCleaner

[2010/06/13 23:02:45 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\appmgmt

[2010/06/13 13:09:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\Hitman Pro 3.5

[2010/06/13 13:09:06 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Hitman Pro

[2010/06/13 09:56:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\WinPatrol

[2010/06/13 09:56:41 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Program Files\BillP Studios

[2010/06/11 22:29:09 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\NetworkService\Application Data\Sun

[2010/06/11 18:08:19 | 000,000,000 | ---D | C] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\WMTools Downloaded Files

[4 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files - Modified Within 90 Days ==========

[2010/09/08 09:32:49 | 000,574,976 | ---- | M] (OldTimer Tools) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\OTL.exe

[2010/09/08 09:30:47 | 000,000,260 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\WGASetup.job

[2010/09/08 09:30:43 | 000,000,888 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

[2010/09/08 09:30:39 | 000,000,006 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\SA.DAT

[2010/09/08 09:30:37 | 000,002,048 | --S- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\bootstat.dat

[2010/09/07 22:52:23 | 000,293,376 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\8vuwq3e1.exe

[2010/09/07 22:49:36 | 000,525,824 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\dds.scr

[2010/09/07 21:39:42 | 006,553,600 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\NTUSER.DAT

[2010/09/07 21:39:42 | 000,000,178 | -HS- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\ntuser.ini

[2010/09/07 21:06:03 | 000,000,892 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

[2010/09/07 20:58:15 | 005,363,268 | -H-- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\IconCache.db

[2010/09/07 20:48:41 | 000,000,407 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\program logs.rtf

[2010/09/07 20:09:57 | 044,089,904 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\avira_antivir_personal_en.exe

[2010/09/07 01:31:00 | 004,840,017 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\snapshot at fake error.rtf

[2010/09/07 01:04:34 | 000,016,968 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys

[2010/09/06 18:13:09 | 000,126,973 | ---- | M] () -- C:\MGlogs.zip

[2010/09/06 18:12:51 | 000,002,206 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\wpa.dbl

[2010/09/06 18:09:08 | 040,448,849 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\instruc.rtf

[2010/09/06 18:01:13 | 000,080,384 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe

[2010/09/06 18:00:19 | 001,286,232 | ---- | M] (Kaspersky Lab ZAO) -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\tdsskiller.exe

[2010/09/06 15:32:32 | 000,000,246 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\system.ini

[2010/09/06 14:23:35 | 003,839,253 | R--- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

[2010/09/06 14:07:33 | 000,001,678 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk

[2010/09/06 13:55:04 | 009,679,890 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\address.rtf

[2010/09/05 22:55:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\settings.dat

[2010/09/05 21:08:07 | 018,752,013 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\root repeal steps and driver folder size pic.rtf

[2010/09/05 21:07:14 | 000,002,577 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\CONFIG.NT

[2010/09/05 20:56:50 | 369,641,877 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\system32.rar

[2010/08/20 16:06:38 | 000,001,813 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk

[2010/08/13 08:34:22 | 000,211,288 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\FNTCACHE.DAT

[2010/08/13 00:17:09 | 000,501,230 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\PerfStringBackup.INI

[2010/08/13 00:17:09 | 000,441,124 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfh009.dat

[2010/08/13 00:17:09 | 000,071,060 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\perfc009.dat

[2010/07/28 18:03:37 | 000,001,791 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk

[2010/06/18 20:46:24 | 074,337,682 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\n a v.rtf

[2010/06/15 22:48:56 | 000,000,027 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\etc\hosts

[2010/06/15 22:35:39 | 000,000,281 | RHS- | M] () -- C:\boot.ini

[2010/06/15 22:14:38 | 000,023,204 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\comb.rtf

[2010/06/15 17:16:08 | 019,359,624 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\doc 3.rtf

[2010/06/15 17:06:51 | 000,001,548 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk

[2010/06/13 23:02:17 | 051,731,232 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\setup_av_free.exe

[2010/06/13 22:45:54 | 000,025,574 | ---- | M] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\nav.rtf

[4 C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\*.tmp -> ]

[1 C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp files -> C:\WINDOWS\System32\*.tmp -> ]

========== Files Created - No Company Name ==========

[2010/09/07 22:52:20 | 000,293,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\8vuwq3e1.exe

[2010/09/07 22:49:31 | 000,525,824 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\dds.scr

[2010/09/07 20:51:32 | 018,752,013 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\root repeal steps and driver folder size pic.rtf

[2010/09/07 20:48:41 | 000,000,407 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\program logs.rtf

[2010/09/07 20:00:56 | 044,089,904 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\avira_antivir_personal_en.exe

[2010/09/07 01:31:00 | 004,840,017 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\snapshot at fake error.rtf

[2010/09/06 18:01:14 | 000,080,384 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\MBRCheck.exe

[2010/09/06 15:43:45 | 000,126,973 | ---- | C] () -- C:\MGlogs.zip

[2010/09/06 14:22:23 | 003,839,253 | R--- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

[2010/09/06 14:07:33 | 000,001,678 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\SUPERAntiSpyware Free Edition.lnk

[2010/09/06 13:55:04 | 009,679,890 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\address.rtf

[2010/09/05 22:55:59 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\settings.dat

[2010/09/05 20:53:31 | 369,641,877 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\system32.rar

[2010/07/28 18:03:37 | 000,001,813 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Desktop\Google Chrome.lnk

[2010/07/28 18:03:37 | 000,001,791 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Microsoft\Internet Explorer\Quick Launch\Google Chrome.lnk

[2010/07/28 18:01:44 | 000,000,892 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

[2010/07/28 18:01:43 | 000,000,888 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

[2010/06/17 09:56:10 | 000,000,260 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\tasks\WGASetup.job

[2010/06/15 22:35:39 | 000,000,211 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Boot.bak

[2010/06/15 22:35:35 | 000,260,272 | ---- | C] () -- C:\cmldr

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,256,512 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\PEV.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,098,816 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\sed.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,080,412 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\grep.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,077,312 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\MBR.exe

[2010/06/15 22:30:22 | 000,068,096 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\zip.exe

[2010/06/15 22:14:38 | 000,023,204 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\comb.rtf

[2010/06/15 17:19:29 | 040,448,849 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\instruc.rtf

[2010/06/15 17:16:08 | 019,359,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\My Documents\doc 3.rtf

[2010/06/15 17:06:51 | 000,001,548 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\CCleaner.lnk

[2010/06/14 23:18:04 | 074,337,682 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\n a v.rtf

[2010/06/13 22:53:08 | 051,731,232 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\setup_av_free.exe

[2010/06/13 22:45:53 | 000,025,574 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Desktop\nav.rtf

[2010/06/13 13:09:36 | 000,016,968 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys

[2010/01/31 22:40:35 | 000,000,086 | ---- | C] () -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\FASTWiz.log

[2009/11/27 09:06:09 | 000,000,069 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\NeroDigital.ini

[2008/09/27 14:50:40 | 000,094,208 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\GTW32N50.dll

[2008/09/27 14:50:23 | 000,000,609 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\WLAN.INI

[2008/09/24 17:51:11 | 000,000,000 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\vpc32.INI

[2008/09/24 00:02:50 | 000,163,840 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\unrar.dll

[2008/09/24 00:02:49 | 001,559,040 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidcore.dll

[2008/09/24 00:02:49 | 000,564,224 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\x264vfw.dll

[2008/09/24 00:02:49 | 000,282,624 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\xvidvfw.dll

[2008/09/24 00:02:48 | 003,596,288 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\qt-dx331.dll

[2008/09/24 00:02:47 | 000,007,680 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll

[2008/09/24 00:02:47 | 000,000,547 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\ff_vfw.dll.manifest

[2008/09/23 23:56:14 | 000,000,376 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\ODBC.INI

[2008/09/23 23:44:21 | 000,147,456 | ---- | C] () -- C:\WINDOWS\System32\igfxCoIn_v4990.dll

========== LOP Check ==========

[2008/09/29 15:23:18 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\acccore

[2010/09/05 21:07:20 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software

[2010/06/13 13:09:07 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Hitman Pro

[2009/04/18 09:10:58 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\Napster

[2010/04/10 17:03:17 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\AVP 2009

[2010/04/24 18:21:03 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\LimeWire

[2010/06/13 09:56:47 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\haaslathe\Application Data\WinPatrol

[2009/08/08 10:52:48 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\LocalService\Application Data\SACore

[2008/09/29 15:23:49 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\acccore

[2008/09/29 19:22:30 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Aim

[2008/09/23 23:57:56 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\Leadertech

[2010/01/31 22:25:37 | 000,000,000 | ---D | M] -- C:\Documents and Settings\User\Application Data\LimeWire

[2010/09/08 09:30:47 | 000,000,260 | ---- | M] () -- C:\WINDOWS\Tasks\WGASetup.job

========== Purity Check ==========

< End of report >

Hi, no need for the old log of combofix, since the rootkit unhooker log shows clearly an active rootkit. Please make sure you delete any old copy of combofix you might still have and download a new one!

i got combocfix and used it a couple days ago, what should i do

Just download a new copy, run it and post me the log. :)

good thing i found out my phone can hold files

here is the log

ComboFix 10-09-08.01 - haaslathe 09/08/2010 21:44:59.1.4 - x86

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3318.2722 [GMT -7:00]

Running from: c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

AV: AntiVir Desktop *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {AD166499-45F9-482A-A743-FDD3350758C7}

AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-08-09 to 2010-09-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-09-08 03:19 . 2010-09-08 04:36 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\NtmsData

2010-09-08 03:19 . 2010-09-08 03:19 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Avira

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-03-01 17:05 124784 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-02-16 21:24 60936 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2009-05-11 19:49 45416 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntdd.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2009-05-11 19:49 22360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-09-08 03:11 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Avira

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-09-08 03:11 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira

2010-09-07 08:41 . 2010-09-07 08:41 -------- d-s---w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\UserData

2010-09-07 08:27 . 2010-09-07 08:27 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Yahoo

2010-09-07 01:05 . 2010-09-07 01:05 -------- d-----w- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine

2010-09-06 22:43 . 2010-09-07 01:13 126973 ----a-w- C:\MGlogs.zip

2010-09-06 22:43 . 2010-09-07 01:13 -------- d-----w- C:\MGtools

2010-09-06 03:02 . 2010-09-06 21:05 63488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10006.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-09-09 04:44 . 2008-09-24 07:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus

2010-09-07 08:04 . 2010-06-13 20:09 16968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys

2010-09-07 07:50 . 2008-09-24 08:16 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2010-09-06 21:15 . 2010-06-16 00:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CCleaner

2010-09-06 21:07 . 2008-11-01 21:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware

2010-09-06 21:05 . 2010-04-03 23:41 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL

2010-09-06 04:07 . 2010-04-03 23:56 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software

2010-08-18 01:13 . 2009-08-08 17:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\McAfee

2010-07-29 01:03 . 2010-07-29 01:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google

2010-06-30 12:31 . 2004-08-03 23:56 149504 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\schannel.dll

2010-06-24 12:10 . 2007-01-16 20:07 667136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll

2010-06-24 12:10 . 2004-08-03 23:56 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll

2010-06-23 13:44 . 2007-01-16 20:07 1851904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys

2010-06-21 15:27 . 2007-01-16 20:07 354304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys

2010-06-17 14:03 . 2004-08-03 23:56 80384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll

2010-06-14 14:31 . 2008-09-24 21:14 744448 ----a-w- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\helpsvc.exe

2010-06-14 07:41 . 2007-01-16 20:06 1172480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"Messenger (Yahoo!)"="c:\progra~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YahooMessenger.exe" [2010-03-20 5248312]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-09-11 143360]

"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-09-11 172032]

"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-09-11 143360]

"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2008-08-26 16851456]

"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2006-06-07 319488]

"RemoteControl"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe" [2005-12-08 30208]

"LanguageShortcut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe" [2006-04-13 49152]

"NeroFilterCheck"="c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [2006-01-12 155648]

"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2006-07-20 52896]

"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe" [2006-09-28 125168]

"avgnt"="c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" [2010-03-02 282792]

c:\documents and settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\

LimeWire On Startup.lnk - c:\program files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe [2010-3-30 503808]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]

"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]

2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa]

Authentication Packages REG_MULTI_SZ msv1_0 nwprovau

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\SUPERAntiSpyware\\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE"=

R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [2/17/2010 11:25 AM 12872]

R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [5/10/2010 11:41 AM 67656]

R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [9/7/2010 8:11 PM 135336]

R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [8/8/2009 10:52 AM 88176]

R2 WUSB54GSCSVC;WUSB54GSCSVC;c:\program files\Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster\WLService.exe [9/27/2008 2:50 PM 53307]

R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [5/28/2010 11:09 PM 102448]

S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [7/28/2010 6:01 PM 136176]

S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [9/27/2006 8:33 PM 116464]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*NewlyCreated* - GTNDIS5

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-09-09 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

- c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [2010-07-29 01:01]

2010-09-08 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2010-09-09 c:\windows\Tasks\WGASetup.job

- c:\windows\system32\KB905474\wgasetup.exe [2010-06-17 05:18]

------- Supplementary Scan -------

uStart Page = about:blank

mStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com

uInternet Settings,ProxyServer = http=127.0.0.1:1041

uInternet Settings,ProxyOverride = <local>

uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=%s

IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qak1woca.default\

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedengine - Secure Search

FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.http - 127.0.0.1

FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.http_port - 1041

FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 1

FF - component: c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\components\McFFPlg.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\2.6.0\Plugins\npybrowserplus_2.6.0.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Real\browser\plugins\nppl3260.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Real\browser\plugins\nprpjplug.dll

FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

Rootkit scan 2010-09-08 21:51

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully

hidden files: 0

Stealth MBR rootkit/Mebroot/Sinowal detector 0.3.7 by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

device: opened successfully

user: MBR read successfully

called modules: ntoskrnl.exe catchme.sys CLASSPNP.SYS disk.sys ACPI.sys hal.dll >>UNKNOWN [0x89FEBACE]<<

kernel: MBR read successfully

detected MBR rootkit hooks:

\Driver\Disk -> CLASSPNP.SYS @ 0xf763bf28

\Driver\ACPI -> ACPI.sys @ 0xf75aecb8

\Driver\atapi -> atapi.sys @ 0xf74a0852

IoDeviceObjectType -> DeleteProcedure -> ntoskrnl.exe @ 0x805e710a

ParseProcedure -> ntoskrnl.exe @ 0x80578f7a

\Device\Harddisk0\DR0 -> DeleteProcedure -> ntoskrnl.exe @ 0x805e710a

ParseProcedure -> ntoskrnl.exe @ 0x80578f7a

NDIS: Realtek RTL8139/810x Family Fast Ethernet NIC -> SendCompleteHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xf7426bb0

PacketIndicateHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xf7415a0d

SendHandler -> NDIS.sys @ 0xf7429b40

user & kernel MBR OK

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]

@DACL=(02 0000)

"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]

@DACL=(02 0000)

"Installed"="1"

"NoChange"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]

@DACL=(02 0000)

"Installed"="1"

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(724)

c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

Completion time: 2010-09-08 21:53:43

ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-09-09 04:53

Pre-Run: 479,298,445,312 bytes free

Post-Run: 479,292,583,936 bytes free

- - End Of File - - CF8D3C97F5A5168B37C92302C67B4562

Hello again,

Lets first rerun TDSSkiller. I know you did already, but it has been updated; download a new copy and delete any old copy you may still have.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!

Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.

• Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

CF-SCRIPT

-------------

We need to execute a CF-script.

• Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • Click Start > Run and in the box that opens type notepad and press enter. Copy/paste the text in the codebox below into it:

DDS::

Firefox::
FF - ProfilePath - c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\qak1woca.default\

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

CFScriptB-4.gif

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

Hello again,

Lets first rerun TDSSkiller. I know you did already, but it has been updated; download a new copy and delete any old copy you may still have.

Please download the TDSS Rootkit Removing Tool (TDSSKiller.exe) and save it to your Desktop. <-Important!!!

Be sure to download TDSSKiller.exe (v2.4.0.0) from Kaspersky's website and not TDSSKiller.zip which appears to be an older version 2.3.2.2 of the tool.

• Double-click on TDSSKiller.exe to run the tool for known TDSS variants.
    Vista/Windows 7 users right-click and select Run As Administrator.
  • If TDSSKiller does not run, try renaming it.
  • To do this, right-click on TDSSKiller.exe, select Rename and give it a random name with the .com file extension (i.e. 123abc.com). If you do not see the file extension, please refer to How to change the file extension.
  • Click the Start Scan button.
  • Do not use the computer during the scan
  • If the scan completes with nothing found, click Close to exit.
  • If malicious objects are found, they will show in the Scan results - Select action for found objects and offer three options.
  • Ensure Cure (default) is selected, then click Continue > Reboot now to finish the cleaning process.
  • A log file named TDSSKiller_version_date_time_log.txt (i.e. TDSSKiller.2.4.0.0_27.07.2010_09.o7.26_log.txt) will be created and saved to the root directory (usually Local Disk C:).
  • Copy and paste the contents of that file in your next reply.

CF-SCRIPT

-------------

We need to execute a CF-script.

• Close any open browsers.
  • Close/disable all anti virus and anti malware programs so they do not interfere with the running of ComboFix.
  • Click Start > Run and in the box that opens type notepad and press enter. Copy/paste the text in the codebox below into it:

DDS::

Firefox::

Save this as CFScript.txt, in the same location as ComboFix.exe

CFScriptB-4.gif

Refering to the picture above, drag CFScript into ComboFix.exe

When finished, it shall produce a log for you at C:\ComboFix.txt which I will require in your next reply.

morning and I got the logs

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 TDSS rootkit removing tool 2.4.2.1 Sep 7 2010 14:43:44

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 ================================================================================

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 SystemInfo:

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 OS Version: 5.1.2600 ServicePack: 3.0

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 Product type: Workstation

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 ComputerName: USER-35CB1146C3

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 UserName: haaslathe

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 Windows directory: C:\WINDOWS

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 System windows directory: C:\WINDOWS

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 Processor architecture: Intel x86

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 Number of processors: 4

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 Page size: 0x1000

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 Boot type: Normal boot

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0171 ================================================================================

2010/09/09 10:19:33.0359 Initialize success

2010/09/09 10:19:37.0031 ================================================================================

2010/09/09 10:19:37.0031 Scan started

2010/09/09 10:19:37.0031 Mode: Manual;

2010/09/09 10:19:37.0031 ================================================================================

2010/09/09 10:19:38.0875 ACPI (8fd99680a539792a30e97944fdaecf17) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ACPI.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:38.0984 ACPIEC (9859c0f6936e723e4892d7141b1327d5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ACPIEC.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:39.0109 aec (8bed39e3c35d6a489438b8141717a557) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\aec.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:39.0234 AegisP (2c5c22990156a1063e19ad162191dc1d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\AegisP.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:39.0515 AFD (7e775010ef291da96ad17ca4b17137d7) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\afd.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:40.0296 AsyncMac (b153affac761e7f5fcfa822b9c4e97bc) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\asyncmac.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:40.0484 atapi (9f3a2f5aa6875c72bf062c712cfa2674) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atapi.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:40.0781 Atmarpc (9916c1225104ba14794209cfa8012159) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\atmarpc.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:40.0984 audstub (d9f724aa26c010a217c97606b160ed68) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\audstub.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0265 avgio (0b497c79824f8e1bf22fa6aacd3de3a0) C:\Program Files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgio.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0328 avgntflt (a88d29d928ad2b830e87b53e3f9bc182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avgntflt.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0390 avipbb (1289e9a5d9118a25a13c0009519088e3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\avipbb.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0437 BCM42RLY (438179abe9b7a922a21b8d6369ff52ff) C:\WINDOWS\System32\BCM42RLY.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0484 Beep (da1f27d85e0d1525f6621372e7b685e9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Beep.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0640 cbidf2k (90a673fc8e12a79afbed2576f6a7aaf9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\cbidf2k.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0703 Cdaudio (c1b486a7658353d33a10cc15211a873b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdaudio.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0734 Cdfs (c885b02847f5d2fd45a24e219ed93b32) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Cdfs.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0796 Cdrom (1f4260cc5b42272d71f79e570a27a4fe) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\cdrom.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0906 Disk (044452051f3e02e7963599fc8f4f3e25) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\disk.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:41.0968 dmboot (d992fe1274bde0f84ad826acae022a41) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmboot.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0062 dmio (7c824cf7bbde77d95c08005717a95f6f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmio.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0093 dmload (e9317282a63ca4d188c0df5e09c6ac5f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\dmload.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0125 DMusic (8a208dfcf89792a484e76c40e5f50b45) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\DMusic.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0156 drmkaud (8f5fcff8e8848afac920905fbd9d33c8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\drmkaud.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0265 eeCtrl (089296aedb9b72b4916ac959752bdc89) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\eeCtrl.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0312 EraserUtilRebootDrv (850259334652d392e33ee3412562e583) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0343 Fastfat (38d332a6d56af32635675f132548343e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fastfat.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0375 Fdc (92cdd60b6730b9f50f6a1a0c1f8cdc81) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\fdc.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0437 Fips (d45926117eb9fa946a6af572fbe1caa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fips.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0468 Flpydisk (9d27e7b80bfcdf1cdd9b555862d5e7f0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\flpydisk.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0640 FltMgr (b2cf4b0786f8212cb92ed2b50c6db6b0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\fltmgr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0734 Fs_Rec (3e1e2bd4f39b0e2b7dc4f4d2bcc2779a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Fs_Rec.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0828 Ftdisk (6ac26732762483366c3969c9e4d2259d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ftdisk.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0843 Gpc (0a02c63c8b144bd8c86b103dee7c86a2) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\msgpc.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0875 GTNDIS5 (fc80052194d5708254a346568f0e77c0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\GTNDIS5.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:42.0921 HDAudBus (3fcc124b6e08ee0e9351f717dd136939) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\HDAudBus.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0000 HidUsb (ccf82c5ec8a7326c3066de870c06daf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\hidusb.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0062 HTTP (f80a415ef82cd06ffaf0d971528ead38) C:\WINDOWS\system32\Drivers\HTTP.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0109 i8042prt (4a0b06aa8943c1e332520f7440c0aa30) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\i8042prt.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0312 ialm (d1359e54d9755d28e56b17a352ab8aae) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\igxpmp32.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0531 Imapi (083a052659f5310dd8b6a6cb05edcf8e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\imapi.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0859 IntcAzAudAddService (927cf2be4e57ff55e23759ac0ca57aa3) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RtkHDAud.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0921 intelppm (8c953733d8f36eb2133f5bb58808b66b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\intelppm.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:43.0953 Ip6Fw (3bb22519a194418d5fec05d800a19ad0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ip6fw.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0031 IpFilterDriver (731f22ba402ee4b62748adaf6363c182) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipfltdrv.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0062 IpInIp (b87ab476dcf76e72010632b5550955f5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipinip.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0078 IpNat (cc748ea12c6effde940ee98098bf96bb) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipnat.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0140 IPSec (23c74d75e36e7158768dd63d92789a91) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ipsec.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0171 IRENUM (c93c9ff7b04d772627a3646d89f7bf89) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\irenum.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0203 isapnp (05a299ec56e52649b1cf2fc52d20f2d7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\isapnp.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0234 Kbdclass (463c1ec80cd17420a542b7f36a36f128) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\kbdclass.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0281 kmixer (692bcf44383d056aed41b045a323d378) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\kmixer.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0328 KSecDD (b467646c54cc746128904e1654c750c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\KSecDD.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0421 mnmdd (4ae068242760a1fb6e1a44bf4e16afa6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\mnmdd.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0453 Modem (dfcbad3cec1c5f964962ae10e0bcc8e1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Modem.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0453 Mouclass (35c9e97194c8cfb8430125f8dbc34d04) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouclass.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0484 mouhid (b1c303e17fb9d46e87a98e4ba6769685) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mouhid.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0515 MountMgr (a80b9a0bad1b73637dbcbba7df72d3fd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MountMgr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0578 MRxDAV (11d42bb6206f33fbb3ba0288d3ef81bd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxdav.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0703 MRxSmb (f3aefb11abc521122b67095044169e98) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mrxsmb.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0750 Msfs (c941ea2454ba8350021d774daf0f1027) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Msfs.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0750 MSKSSRV (d1575e71568f4d9e14ca56b7b0453bf1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSKSSRV.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0765 MSPCLOCK (325bb26842fc7ccc1fcce2c457317f3e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPCLOCK.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0796 MSPQM (bad59648ba099da4a17680b39730cb3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\MSPQM.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0843 mssmbios (af5f4f3f14a8ea2c26de30f7a1e17136) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\mssmbios.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:44.0890 Mup (2f625d11385b1a94360bfc70aaefdee1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Mup.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0000 NAVENG (0953bb24c1e70a99c315f44f15993c17) C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20100906.003\naveng.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0218 NAVEX15 (3ddb0bef60b65df6b110c23e17cd67dc) C:\PROGRA~1\COMMON~1\SYMANT~1\VIRUSD~1\20100906.003\navex15.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0296 NDIS (1df7f42665c94b825322fae71721130d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDIS.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0312 NdisTapi (1ab3d00c991ab086e69db84b6c0ed78f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndistapi.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0328 Ndisuio (f927a4434c5028758a842943ef1a3849) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndisuio.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0343 NdisWan (edc1531a49c80614b2cfda43ca8659ab) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ndiswan.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0343 NDProxy (6215023940cfd3702b46abc304e1d45a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\NDProxy.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0406 NetBIOS (5d81cf9a2f1a3a756b66cf684911cdf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbios.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0437 NetBT (74b2b2f5bea5e9a3dc021d685551bd3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\netbt.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0500 nmwcd (c82f4cc10ad315b6d6bcb14d0a7cad66) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ccdcmb.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0546 Npfs (3182d64ae053d6fb034f44b6def8034a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Npfs.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0578 Ntfs (78a08dd6a8d65e697c18e1db01c5cdca) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Ntfs.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0625 Null (73c1e1f395918bc2c6dd67af7591a3ad) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Null.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0656 NwlnkFlt (b305f3fad35083837ef46a0bbce2fc57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkflt.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0656 NwlnkFwd (c99b3415198d1aab7227f2c88fd664b9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkfwd.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0671 NwlnkIpx (8b8b1be2dba4025da6786c645f77f123) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkipx.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0687 NwlnkNb (56d34a67c05e94e16377c60609741ff8) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnknb.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0703 NwlnkSpx (c0bb7d1615e1acbdc99757f6ceaf8cf0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwlnkspx.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0734 NWRDR (36b9b950e3d2e100970a48d8bad86740) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\nwrdr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0765 Parport (5575faf8f97ce5e713d108c2a58d7c7c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\parport.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0796 PartMgr (beb3ba25197665d82ec7065b724171c6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\PartMgr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0828 ParVdm (70e98b3fd8e963a6a46a2e6247e0bea1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\ParVdm.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0875 PCI (a219903ccf74233761d92bef471a07b1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pci.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0937 PCIIde (ccf5f451bb1a5a2a522a76e670000ff0) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\pciide.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:45.0984 Pcmcia (9e89ef60e9ee05e3f2eef2da7397f1c1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Pcmcia.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0109 PptpMiniport (efeec01b1d3cf84f16ddd24d9d9d8f99) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspptp.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0125 PSched (09298ec810b07e5d582cb3a3f9255424) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\psched.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0140 Ptilink (80d317bd1c3dbc5d4fe7b1678c60cadd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ptilink.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0203 RasAcd (fe0d99d6f31e4fad8159f690d68ded9c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasacd.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0234 Rasl2tp (11b4a627bc9614b885c4969bfa5ff8a6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rasl2tp.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0234 RasPppoe (5bc962f2654137c9909c3d4603587dee) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspppoe.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0250 Raspti (fdbb1d60066fcfbb7452fd8f9829b242) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\raspti.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0296 Rdbss (7ad224ad1a1437fe28d89cf22b17780a) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdbss.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0328 RDPCDD (4912d5b403614ce99c28420f75353332) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\RDPCDD.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0343 rdpdr (15cabd0f7c00c47c70124907916af3f1) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rdpdr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0375 RDPWD (6728e45b66f93c08f11de2e316fc70dd) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\RDPWD.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0375 redbook (f828dd7e1419b6653894a8f97a0094c5) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\redbook.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0421 rspndr (0e11b35e972796042044bc27ce13b065) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\rspndr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0453 RTLE8023xp (f0a21c62b9b835e1c96268eaae31d239) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Rtenicxp.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0625 SASDIFSV (a3281aec37e0720a2bc28034c2df2a56) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASDIFSV.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0671 SASKUTIL (61db0d0756a99506207fd724e3692b25) C:\Program Files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0750 SAVRT (12b6e269ef8ac8ea36122544c8a1b6d8) C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\savrt.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0765 SAVRTPEL (97e5b6f3f95465e1f59360b59d8ec64e) C:\Program Files\Symantec AntiVirus\Savrtpel.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0781 Secdrv (90a3935d05b494a5a39d37e71f09a677) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\secdrv.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0796 serenum (0f29512ccd6bead730039fb4bd2c85ce) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serenum.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0843 Serial (cca207a8896d4c6a0c9ce29a4ae411a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\serial.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0875 Sfloppy (8e6b8c671615d126fdc553d1e2de5562) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Sfloppy.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:46.0968 SPBBCDrv (677b10906838d3bfb1c07ac9087e4bf7) C:\Program Files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\SPBBC\SPBBCDrv.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0000 splitter (ab8b92451ecb048a4d1de7c3ffcb4a9f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\splitter.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0062 sr (76bb022c2fb6902fd5bdd4f78fc13a5d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\sr.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0093 Srv (da852e3e0bf1cea75d756f9866241e57) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\srv.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0109 ssmdrv (a36ee93698802cd899f98bfd553d8185) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\ssmdrv.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0140 swenum (3941d127aef12e93addf6fe6ee027e0f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\swenum.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0156 swmidi (8ce882bcc6cf8a62f2b2323d95cb3d01) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\swmidi.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0187 SymEvent (de6d1102d55926354171ae4e73936725) C:\Program Files\Symantec\SYMEVENT.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0218 SYMREDRV (6c0a85982f4e0d672b85a2bfb50a24b5) C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMREDRV.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0296 SYMTDI (cdda3ba3f7d5b63ff9f85cb478c11473) C:\WINDOWS\System32\Drivers\SYMTDI.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0343 sysaudio (8b83f3ed0f1688b4958f77cd6d2bf290) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\sysaudio.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0421 Tcpip (9aefa14bd6b182d61e3119fa5f436d3d) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\tcpip.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0453 TDPIPE (6471a66807f5e104e4885f5b67349397) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDPIPE.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0468 TDTCP (c56b6d0402371cf3700eb322ef3aaf61) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\TDTCP.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0500 TermDD (88155247177638048422893737429d9e) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\termdd.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0531 Udfs (5787b80c2e3c5e2f56c2a233d91fa2c9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\Udfs.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0593 usbehci (65dcf09d0e37d4c6b11b5b0b76d470a7) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbehci.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0593 usbhub (1ab3cdde553b6e064d2e754efe20285c) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbhub.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0609 USBSTOR (a32426d9b14a089eaa1d922e0c5801a9) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\USBSTOR.SYS

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0609 usbuhci (26496f9dee2d787fc3e61ad54821ffe6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usbuhci.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0640 USB_RNDIS (bee793d4a059caea55d6ac20e19b3a8f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\usb8023.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0656 VgaSave (0d3a8fafceacd8b7625cd549757a7df1) C:\WINDOWS\System32\drivers\vga.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0703 VolSnap (4c8fcb5cc53aab716d810740fe59d025) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\VolSnap.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0734 Wanarp (e20b95baedb550f32dd489265c1da1f6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wanarp.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0781 Wdf01000 (fd47474bd21794508af449d9d91af6e6) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\Wdf01000.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:47.0796 wdmaud (6768acf64b18196494413695f0c3a00f) C:\WINDOWS\system32\drivers\wdmaud.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0015 WpdUsb (cf4def1bf66f06964dc0d91844239104) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wpdusb.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0156 WudfPf (f15feafffbb3644ccc80c5da584e6311) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\WudfPf.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0187 WudfRd (28b524262bce6de1f7ef9f510ba3985b) C:\WINDOWS\system32\DRIVERS\wudfrd.sys

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0250 \HardDisk1\MBR - detected Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4 (0)

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0250 ================================================================================

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0250 Scan finished

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0250 ================================================================================

2010/09/09 10:19:48.0250 Detected object count: 1

2010/09/09 10:20:02.0750 \HardDisk1\MBR - will be cured after reboot

2010/09/09 10:20:02.0750 Rootkit.Win32.TDSS.tdl4(\HardDisk1\MBR) - User select action: Cure

2010/09/09 10:25:35.0703 Deinitialize success

__________________-

ComboFix 10-09-08.01 - haaslathe 09/09/2010 10:33:23.2.4 - x86

Microsoft Windows XP Professional 5.1.2600.3.1252.1.1033.18.3318.2626 [GMT -7:00]

Running from: c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Desktop\ComboFix.exe

Command switches used :: c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Desktop\CFScript.txt

AV: AntiVir Desktop *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {AD166499-45F9-482A-A743-FDD3350758C7}

AV: Symantec AntiVirus Corporate Edition *On-access scanning disabled* (Updated) {FB06448E-52B8-493A-90F3-E43226D3305C}

((((((((((((((((((((((((( Files Created from 2010-08-09 to 2010-09-09 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-09-08 03:19 . 2010-09-08 04:36 -------- d-----w- c:\windows\system32\NtmsData

2010-09-08 03:19 . 2010-09-08 03:19 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\Avira

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-03-01 17:05 124784 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avipbb.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-02-16 21:24 60936 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntflt.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2009-05-11 19:49 45416 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntdd.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2009-05-11 19:49 22360 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\avgntmgr.sys

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-09-08 03:11 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Avira

2010-09-08 03:11 . 2010-09-08 03:11 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Avira

2010-09-07 08:41 . 2010-09-07 08:41 -------- d-s---w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\UserData

2010-09-07 08:27 . 2010-09-07 08:27 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\LocalService\Local Settings\Application Data\Yahoo

2010-09-07 01:05 . 2010-09-07 01:05 -------- d-----w- C:\TDSSKiller_Quarantine

2010-09-06 22:43 . 2010-09-07 01:13 126973 ----a-w- C:\MGlogs.zip

2010-09-06 22:43 . 2010-09-07 01:13 -------- d-----w- C:\MGtools

2010-09-06 03:02 . 2010-09-06 21:05 63488 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\SD10006.dll

(((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Find3M Report ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

2010-09-09 17:27 . 2008-09-24 07:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus

2010-09-07 08:04 . 2010-06-13 20:09 16968 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\hitmanpro35.sys

2010-09-07 07:50 . 2008-09-24 08:16 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Spybot - Search & Destroy

2010-09-06 21:15 . 2010-06-16 00:06 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\CCleaner

2010-09-06 21:07 . 2008-11-01 21:18 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware

2010-09-06 21:05 . 2010-04-03 23:41 117760 ----a-w- c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Application Data\SUPERAntiSpyware.com\SUPERAntiSpyware\SDDLLS\UIREPAIR.DLL

2010-09-06 04:07 . 2010-04-03 23:56 -------- d-----w- c:\documents and settings\All Users\Application Data\Alwil Software

2010-08-18 01:13 . 2009-08-08 17:51 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\McAfee

2010-07-29 01:03 . 2010-07-29 01:01 -------- d-----w- c:\program files\Google

2010-06-30 12:31 . 2004-08-03 23:56 149504 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\schannel.dll

2010-06-24 12:10 . 2007-01-16 20:07 667136 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\wininet.dll

2010-06-24 12:10 . 2004-08-03 23:56 81920 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\ieencode.dll

2010-06-23 13:44 . 2007-01-16 20:07 1851904 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\win32k.sys

2010-06-21 15:27 . 2007-01-16 20:07 354304 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\drivers\srv.sys

2010-06-17 14:03 . 2004-08-03 23:56 80384 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\iccvid.dll

2010-06-14 14:31 . 2008-09-24 21:14 744448 ----a-w- c:\windows\pchealth\helpctr\binaries\helpsvc.exe

2010-06-14 07:41 . 2007-01-16 20:06 1172480 ----a-w- c:\windows\system32\msxml3.dll

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( SnapShot@2010-09-09_04.51.12 )))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

+ 2010-09-09 17:26 . 2010-09-09 17:26 16384 c:\windows\Temp\Perflib_Perfdata_58c.dat

((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((((( Reg Loading Points ))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))))

*Note* empty entries & legit default entries are not shown

REGEDIT4

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"Messenger (Yahoo!)"="c:\progra~1\Yahoo!\MESSEN~1\YahooMessenger.exe" [2010-03-20 5248312]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run]

"IgfxTray"="c:\windows\system32\igfxtray.exe" [2008-09-11 143360]

"HotKeysCmds"="c:\windows\system32\hkcmd.exe" [2008-09-11 172032]

"Persistence"="c:\windows\system32\igfxpers.exe" [2008-09-11 143360]

"RTHDCPL"="RTHDCPL.EXE" [2008-08-26 16851456]

"DiskeeperSystray"="c:\program files\Diskeeper Corporation\Diskeeper\DkIcon.exe" [2006-06-07 319488]

"RemoteControl"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\PDVDServ.exe" [2005-12-08 30208]

"LanguageShortcut"="c:\program files\CyberLink\PowerDVD\Language\Language.exe" [2006-04-13 49152]

"NeroFilterCheck"="c:\windows\system32\NeroCheck.exe" [2006-01-12 155648]

"ccApp"="c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\ccApp.exe" [2006-07-20 52896]

"vptray"="c:\progra~1\SYMANT~1\VPTray.exe" [2006-09-28 125168]

"avgnt"="c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\avgnt.exe" [2010-03-02 282792]

c:\documents and settings\User\Start Menu\Programs\Startup\

LimeWire On Startup.lnk - c:\program files\LimeWire\LimeWire.exe [2010-3-30 503808]

[hkey_local_machine\software\microsoft\windows\currentversion\explorer\ShellExecuteHooks]

"{5AE067D3-9AFB-48E0-853A-EBB7F4A000DA}"= "c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASSEH.DLL" [2008-05-13 77824]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\windows nt\currentversion\winlogon\notify\!SASWinLogon]

2009-09-03 22:21 548352 ----a-w- c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\system\currentcontrolset\control\lsa]

Authentication Packages REG_MULTI_SZ msv1_0 nwprovau

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\microsoft\security center\Monitoring\SymantecAntiVirus]

"DisableMonitoring"=dword:00000001

[HKLM\~\services\sharedaccess\parameters\firewallpolicy\standardprofile\AuthorizedApplications\List]

"%windir%\\Network Diagnostic\\xpnetdiag.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\Yahoo!\\Messenger\\YahooMessenger.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\LimeWire\\LimeWire.exe"=

"c:\\WINDOWS\\system32\\sessmgr.exe"=

"c:\\Program Files\\SUPERAntiSpyware\\SUPERANTISPYWARE.EXE"=

R1 SASDIFSV;SASDIFSV;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\sasdifsv.sys [2/17/2010 11:25 AM 12872]

R1 SASKUTIL;SASKUTIL;c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASKUTIL.SYS [5/10/2010 11:41 AM 67656]

R2 AntiVirSchedulerService;Avira AntiVir Scheduler;c:\program files\Avira\AntiVir Desktop\sched.exe [9/7/2010 8:11 PM 135336]

R2 McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;McAfee SiteAdvisor Service;c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\McSACore.exe [8/8/2009 10:52 AM 88176]

R2 WUSB54GSCSVC;WUSB54GSCSVC;c:\program files\Compact Wireless-G USB Network Adapter with SpeedBooster\WLService.exe [9/27/2008 2:50 PM 53307]

R3 EraserUtilRebootDrv;EraserUtilRebootDrv;c:\program files\Common Files\Symantec Shared\EENGINE\EraserUtilRebootDrv.sys [5/28/2010 11:09 PM 102448]

S2 gupdate;Google Update Service (gupdate);c:\program files\Google\Update\GoogleUpdate.exe [7/28/2010 6:01 PM 136176]

S3 SavRoam;SAVRoam;c:\program files\Symantec AntiVirus\SavRoam.exe [9/27/2006 8:33 PM 116464]

--- Other Services/Drivers In Memory ---

*NewlyCreated* - GTNDIS5

Contents of the 'Scheduled Tasks' folder

2010-09-09 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineCore.job

2010-09-09 c:\windows\Tasks\GoogleUpdateTaskMachineUA.job

2010-09-09 c:\windows\Tasks\WGASetup.job

- c:\windows\system32\KB905474\wgasetup.exe [2010-06-17 05:18]

------- Supplementary Scan -------

uStart Page = about:blank

mStart Page = hxxp://www.yahoo.com

uSearchURL,(Default) = hxxp://search.yahoo.com/search?fr=mcafee&p=%s

IE: E&xport to Microsoft Excel - c:\progra~1\MICROS~2\OFFICE11\EXCEL.EXE/3000

FF - prefs.js: browser.search.selectedengine - Secure Search

FF - prefs.js: network.proxy.type - 1

FF - component: c:\program files\McAfee\SiteAdvisor\components\McFFPlg.dll

FF - plugin: c:\documents and settings\haaslathe\Local Settings\Application Data\Yahoo!\BrowserPlus\2.6.0\Plugins\npybrowserplus_2.6.0.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\Google\Update\1.2.183.23\npGoogleOneClick8.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Real\browser\plugins\nppl3260.dll

FF - plugin: c:\program files\K-Lite Codec Pack\Real\browser\plugins\nprpjplug.dll

FF - HiddenExtension: Microsoft .NET Framework Assistant: {20a82645-c095-46ed-80e3-08825760534b} - c:\windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework\v3.5\Windows Presentation Foundation\DotNetAssistantExtension\

catchme 0.3.1398 W2K/XP/Vista - rootkit/stealth malware detector by Gmer, http://www.gmer.net

Rootkit scan 2010-09-09 10:37

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3 NTFS

scanning hidden processes ...

scanning hidden autostart entries ...

scanning hidden files ...

scan completed successfully

hidden files: 0

--------------------- LOCKED REGISTRY KEYS ---------------------

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\IMAIL]

@DACL=(02 0000)

"Installed"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MAPI]

@DACL=(02 0000)

"Installed"="1"

"NoChange"="1"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\software\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Run\OptionalComponents\MSFS]

@DACL=(02 0000)

"Installed"="1"

--------------------- DLLs Loaded Under Running Processes ---------------------

- - - - - - - > 'winlogon.exe'(724)

c:\program files\SUPERAntiSpyware\SASWINLO.DLL

- - - - - - - > 'explorer.exe'(1252)

c:\program files\Windows Media Player\wmpband.dll

c:\windows\system32\WPDShServiceObj.dll

c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceTypes.dll

c:\windows\system32\PortableDeviceApi.dll

Completion time: 2010-09-09 10:38:56

ComboFix-quarantined-files.txt 2010-09-09 17:38

Pre-Run: 479,291,756,544 bytes free

Post-Run: 479,279,624,192 bytes free

- - End Of File - - D5B63E58B4755119016FA88AE24B6F61

Well done, thats more like it. :)

How are things running now? What problems do you still have?

the problems are all gone, there was even the problem that my internet explorer favorites was unusable because i did a fix last time with the redirects I got great help from your many fans from the site forums.majorgeeks.com

i want to thank you for staying up and helping not only me but others with their problems thank you

also I want to give a big thanks for having a program that gotten rid of Security Tool

my mistake was not deleting the virus, i wanted to quarantine it

also my hitman pro program even saw there was a virus deep within the MBR i think the file was like in C\:$MBR something like that

will there be a way for scanners to delete and fix these problems in the future?

weird thing was, couple days back when i had the problem i scanned the computer with something then my anti virus from norton would pop up since it had the auto protect enable telling me that the files from Qoobox (combofix related folder) and a file from the system volume folder was activated and norton said it removed it paritally

so long antivirus gt (antivirus 7)

anyways take care

Hi, good to hear things are fine now. :)

An MBR infection is an infection in the Master Boot Record of your harddisk. This is the first sector on a drive. This is no actual folder. MBR infections should be treated with care since not doing so can causing a computer to become unbootable which is not always easily to recover. Therefore I cannot recommend you any "easy fix" would this ever happen again.

Norton simply detected another scanner accessing a bad file in both combofix quarantine and system restore. That is nothing to worry about, merely Norton doing its job.

TWO ANTIVIRUS PROGRAMS

---------------------------------------

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:

• False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
  • System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.

Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either Norton or Avira.

ESET ONLINE SCANNER

----------------------------

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

1. Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  2. Click the esetOnline.png button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

1. Click on esetSmartInstall.png to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the esetSmartInstallDesktopIcon.png icon on your desktop.

3. Check esetAcceptTerms.png
    4. Click the esetStart.png button.
    5. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
    6. Check esetScanArchives.png
    7. Push the Start button.
    8. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
    9. When the scan completes, push esetListThreats.png
    10. Push esetExport.png, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
      Note - when ESET doesn't find any threats, no report will be created.
    11. Push the esetBack.png button.
    12. Push esetFinish.png

Hi, good to hear things are fine now. :)

An MBR infection is an infection in the Master Boot Record of your harddisk. This is the first sector on a drive. This is no actual folder. MBR infections should be treated with care since not doing so can causing a computer to become unbootable which is not always easily to recover. Therefore I cannot recommend you any "easy fix" would this ever happen again.

Norton simply detected another scanner accessing a bad file in both combofix quarantine and system restore. That is nothing to worry about, merely Norton doing its job.

TWO ANTIVIRUS PROGRAMS

---------------------------------------

I do not recommend that you have more than one anti virus product installed and running on your computer at a time. The reason for this is that if both products have their automatic (Real-Time) protection switched on, then those products which do not encrypt the virus strings within them can cause other anti virus products to cause "false alarms". It can also lead to a clash as both products fight for access to files which are opened again this is the resident/automatic protection. In general terms, the two programs may conflict and cause:

• False Alarms: When the anti virus software tells you that your PC has a virus when it actually doesn't.
  • System Performance Problems: Your system may lock up due to both products attempting to access the same file at the same time.

Therefore please go to add/remove in the control panel and remove either Norton or Avira.

ESET ONLINE SCANNER

----------------------------

I'd like us to scan your machine with ESET OnlineScan

1. Hold down Control and click on the following link to open ESET OnlineScan in a new window.
    ESET OnlineScan
  2. Click the esetOnline.png button.
  3. For alternate browsers only: (Microsoft Internet Explorer users can skip these steps)

1. Click on esetSmartInstall.png to download the ESET Smart Installer. Save it to your desktop.
    2. Double click on the esetSmartInstallDesktopIcon.png icon on your desktop.

3. Check esetAcceptTerms.png
    4. Click the esetStart.png button.
    5. Accept any security warnings from your browser.
    6. Check esetScanArchives.png
    7. Push the Start button.
    8. ESET will then download updates for itself, install itself, and begin scanning your computer. Please be patient as this can take some time.
    9. When the scan completes, push esetListThreats.png
    10. Push esetExport.png, and save the file to your desktop using a unique name, such as ESETScan. Include the contents of this report in your next reply.
      Note - when ESET doesn't find any threats, no report will be created.
    11. Push the esetBack.png button.
    12. Push esetFinish.png

sorry for the long wait, i thought about the chances of working on my uncles computer but i don't think its possible since he took it back without me knowing
      i just wanted to let you know since your busy and all
      still i thank you for your help
      stay safe and surf safe