Infected - Don't we all have a friend like this? ;)

Ummmm.. have I been banned from using the INSERT LINK, INSERT IMAGE, and INSERT EMAIL LINK because of my coupon posting last night?? They no longer work for me in the message editor. I explained I was sorry and made every attempt to get someone to delete the post.. I finally deleted the attachment to get rid on it.

EDIT: Turned out to be a problem concerning FireFox 6.0.2; never mind..

Yes, we all have a friend like this. I couldn't resist commenting. I have a friend with whom I've lost contact through the years and distance, and she used to use the term "not playing with a half-baked loaf." It was a crack-up as she didn't quite realize what she had said or meant, but it became a standing joke for years. Thanks for the laugh. I needed that! :):D

LLL

Everyone has a friend like this, yes?

friend1.jpg

GET FUZZY,

Shy

Yes, we all have a friend like this. I couldn't resist commenting. I have a friend with whom I've lost contact through the years and distance, and she used to use the term "not playing with a half-baked loaf." It was a crack-up as she didn't quite realize what she had said or meant, but it became a standing joke for years. Thanks for the laugh. I needed that! :):)

LLL

One of my favorites is, "The light's are on but nobody's home." Or, "She (he) is not the brightest bulb in the string."

Shy