explorer.exe problem

here are my logs....please help...i'm running at safe mode with networking cause i can't boot on normal mode..

DDS Log file

DDS (Ver_09-12-01.01) - NTFSx86 NETWORK

Run by LJS at 10:30:20.17 on Fri 03/12/2010

Internet Explorer: 8.0.6001.18702 BrowserJavaVersion: 1.6.0_18

Microsoft

Attach.zip

Hello, and welcome to Malwarebytes forum!

It would help me if you could tell me exactly what happens when you boot in normal mode.

the explorer is always flickering..(but now it is no longer flickering malwarebytes remove the viruses when i updated it) but now the problem is the icons are invicible(when view as large ones) and when i delete some files recycle bin shows black icons. maybe a registry entry was damaged when the virus invaded my laptop..

Hello again,

COMBOFIX

---------------

Please download ComboFix from one of these locations:

Bleepingcomputer
ForoSpyware

• Disable your AntiVirus and AntiSpyware applications, usually via a right click on the System Tray icon. They may otherwise interfere with our tools. (Click on this link to see a list of programs that should be disabled. The list is not all inclusive.)
  • Double click on Combofix.exe and follow the prompts.
  • As part of it's process, ComboFix will check to see if the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed. With malware infections being as they are today, it's strongly recommended to have this pre-installed on your machine before doing any malware removal. It will allow you to boot up into a special recovery/repair mode that will allow us to more easily help you should your computer have a problem after an attempted removal of malware.
  • Follow the prompts to allow ComboFix to download and install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console, and when prompted, agree to the End-User License Agreement to install the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console.

**Please note: If the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is already installed, or if you are running Vista, ComboFix will continue it's malware removal procedures.

Query_RC.gif

Once the Microsoft Windows Recovery Console is installed using ComboFix, you should see the following message:

RC_successful.gif

Click on Yes, to continue scanning for malware.

When finished, it shall produce a log for you. Please include the C:\ComboFix.txt in your next reply.