Please help

Vice

Hi,

It seems as though I've run into a serious problem. For some time now I've had the browser redirect problem that many people have had. I searched for cases similar to mine, and they pointed to downloading Super AntiSpyware as well as the Microsoft Security program. I ran scans not only with Malwarebytes but Microsoft Security and no threats appeared. I still got redirected every once in a while to irrelevant sites and sometimes programs would unexpectedly terminate forcing a reboot. It's now gotten to the point that I can't even boot my computer, whenever I do, I run into a blue screen with a message prompting another reboot. I can't even get on to download any of the programs and post logs. Right now I'm wondering what I should do, should I reinstall my OS and see if that fixes anything?I'm currently at another computer posting this, hope anyone can help, it would be very much appreciated!