Rogue.WinAntiVirus and Adware.TryMedia

Hi, I've installed MalwareBytes ANti-Malware in my PC and it had detected four problems:

Rogue.WinAntiVirus , Adware.TryMedia and two Disabled.SecurityCenter.

I've also disabled the System Restore. When I open Internet Explorer it takes some seconds before showing the homepage.

Here's the MBAM log:

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.41

Versi

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Windows\CurrentVersion\Ext\Stats\{b64f4a7c-97c9-11da-8bde-f66bad1e3f3a} (Rogue.WinAntiVirus) -> No action taken.

HKEY_CURRENT_USER\SOFTWARE\Trymedia Systems (Adware.TryMedia) -> No action taken.

These are both traces of malware that was likely removed a long time ago .

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\AntiVirusDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Microsoft\Security Center\FirewallDisableNotify (Disabled.SecurityCenter) -> Bad: (1) Good: (0) -> No action taken.

Some antivirus software will disable both of these because they have their own monitoring , in these cases you can have Malwarebytes ignore them .

These are both traces of malware that was likely removed a long time ago .

Some antivirus software will disable both of these because they have their own monitoring , in these cases you can have Malwarebytes ignore them .

Thanks Nosirrah, so I can delete the entries without worries?