I need downloading an Add-on (Web2PDF converter ) of IE

cooperator

The only thing I am finding is PDF Download for Internet Explorer. It is primarily a PDF download tool, however its description also says, "and now lets you quickly convert your Web pages into high-quality PDFs that are ideal for archiving, printing and sharing." I checked Web of Trust, and they give the Add-On maker a good rating, so it might be worth trying. ;)

Edit: The Opera Web Browser also appears to have an extension to do this type of thing called Web2PDFConvert, however it sounds like it uses an online service to do the conversion instead if doing it on your own computer. Since it processes the webpage to PDF conversion via a website, it cannot convert pages that require you to be logged in to see them, so it would not be idea for every situation.

The only thing I am finding is PDF Download for Internet Explorer. It is primarily a PDF download tool, however its description also says, "and now lets you quickly convert your Web pages into high-quality PDFs that are ideal for archiving, printing and sharing." I checked Web of Trust, and they give the Add-On maker a good rating, so it might be worth trying. ;)

Edit: The Opera Web Browser also appears to have an extension to do this type of thing called Web2PDFConvert, however it sounds like it uses an online service to do the conversion instead if doing it on your own computer. Since it processes the webpage to PDF conversion via a website, it cannot convert pages that require you to be logged in to see them, so it would not be idea for every situation.

Thank you so much indeed, I have tried installing the the add-on at this link PDF Download for Internet Explorer.but I didn't see any benefit as this picture shows

45656133.png

I did not see any icon of the add-on of PDF on the IE.

I honestly don't know anything about the Add-On. Check your Internet Explorer Add-On manager, and make sure that it is listed and activated.

I did find the product page with pictures of what the Add-On is supposed to look like. Apparently it is a web-based PDF converter, and the conversion is not processed on your own computer. There doesn't appear to be much real information on their website about the Add-On, but you should at least get a button to click.

i am not familiar with this particular program , here are some experiences i have had with those "web/site based" converters ...

some require you to register

some send the resulting file to an email address

some require "access" to your machine (proxy servers can mess this up)