A probem with logging in Yahoo-email.

cooperator

Hi,

Whenever I want to log in to my Yahoo-email First, I encountered this message which tell to enter a code, And then, Yahoo's configure web-site is appeared in which I am asked to enter a new password . After that, I chose continue on to yahoo because I don't like to change my lat password. Finally, My yahoo-email opens.

My question is why this error in every logging is shown to me?

Please have a look at these picture which explain the problem.

66583760.png

20687363.png

please confirm me if those picture are shown.Because with me it sounds to be as a frog.

Thank you so much, I have checked out at your link which you sent me, howevr I noticed that what is written in that link tells me to change my password. But as I said after I chosed continue on to Yahoo, My yahoo-email has been opened without any problem. And as long as I don't want to change the password of my yahoo's email and will not meet that page again what can I do anything else to avoid change my password ?

I hope you understand me situation.

you might want to see if someone else has been logging into your account :

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=content&id=SLN2073

the link is real , i checked it out with my (junk) yahoo account .

i seem to recall that a couple of years ago i also received a similar message .

i changed the password and after a couple of days i changed the password back to the old one ... no problems since then .

i did use a "strong password" .

you might want to see if someone else has been logging into your account :

http://help.yahoo.com/kb/index?locale=en_US&y=PROD_ACCT&page=content&id=SLN2073

the link is real , i checked it out with my (junk) yahoo account .

i seem to recall that a couple of years ago i also received a similar message .

i changed the password and after a couple of days i changed the password back to the old one ... no problems since then .

i did use a "strong password" .

Thank you very much, Did you mean with that link which you sent me is as this picture that is available down:

30898286.png

When I applied the steps which are available at that link I faced this:

Whenever I click on this(the process repeats) I return to the web-site of log in and it repeats what I did before(First, enter my email and password and then show the web-site in which I am asked to enter the code. After that, I chose continue on to yahoo. Finally, this page is shown to me .As so.

And incidently, I fairly sure that this a problem seems to happen on my own computer only, however, I am not pretty sure, But if this is quite true what is the required configuration to be doing in my computer?