could really use a hand with this one...

Mosler

buddy brought me his computer which was infected with "privacy Protection", I used the instructions here at the forum to get rid of it. It did something i had never seen before, It made a new small partition and then changed that partition to the boot partition. and the machine would no longer boot. I figured all this out eventually and removed the partition and changed the boot flag back to the proper one and am now able to boot back into windows 7 home prem. However upon booting the machine back up (normal mode) it is now infected with "system restore" malware, i get prompted to do a scan when i first log in and then quickly get flooded with delayed write errors and then shuts down. So... i cant do much in normal mode, i did get a hijack this log off in normal mode, and a dds/attach.txt from safe mode.

Because he is a co-worker, if i cant get this done for him today he is hosed fro the weekend...

I appreciate any help/efforts.

Is it preferred that i paste my logs in here or just have them as attachments?

Attach.txt

DDS.txt

hijackthis.log