178.239.57.24, 178.239.57.101, 178.239.57.226 false positive

MrLooke

Hi, these IP's 178.239.57.24, 178.239.57.101, 178.239.57.226 are being blocked by your software, I found out after a friend told me so I purchased a new IP from my host (178.239.57.101) but he said it was still being blocked and then I came here to report the false positives.

Currently 178.239.57.101 is the only IP that is connected with a website but I would like the others unblocked as well incase I wish to use them in the future.

Domains associated with 178.239.57.10 are weddingdresses-online.co.uk, howlonguntil.net and webworkssolutions.com

99% sure there is nothing malicious on those sites unless I've been hacked or something, but I've checked everything I can think of and there's nothing bad.

I've also told my hosting company (xsserver.eu) to contact you in regard to the IP blocking as you are probably blocking most of there clients as I bought a new IP and it was already blocked, hopefully they will contact you and sort it out.

Thanks, Luke.