Topic Icon (?) Meanings

I'm trying to understand the meaning of the icons to the left of the "topic" column in a given forum.

On a given forum I see icons to the left of the topics. I see a red folder with a white X. This makes sense to me as a pinned or locked folder for moderator use only.

I also see dark gray folders (most of the folders) which are probably active topics being discussed.

I see a few 'orange' folders. These do not make sense to me.

I see a few pale gray folders with 'white postits' on them. Are these flagged topics which are 'not in the right place' and for which the OP has been notified?

There are also small icons to the immediate left of the topic names. They are so small I cannot be certain how to describe them. Are they of significance to users?

Is there a FAQ about these and I failed to find the right terms to find it?

thanks,

baumgrenze

Hello baumgrenze,

Just go to http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=41 for example, scroll down, and at the bottom right of the page you should see the Forum Legend, which explains the meanings of the icons. :)

If any of those is not clear, don't hesitate to ask here.

Thank you for the prompt reply. I copied an image not covered, took it to PhotoShop, did an Auto Levels, and discovered that it is a white tag with a ring over it on dark blue over turquoise. The resolution is not high enough to give a better description. I would not persist, but it is next to a post of mine.

Here's an ImageShack tag:

mbamicon.th.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Thanks,

baumgrenze

Hello baumgrenze,

Just go to http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showforum=41 for example, scroll down, and at the bottom right of the page you should see the Forum Legend, which explains the meanings of the icons. :)

If any of those is not clear, don't hesitate to ask here.