PKR.exe - False Positive?

TheDarkman

Hi guys,

Bear with me. I'm not very tech savvy and this is my first foray on such a site.

Short story. PKR is a poker site. I was playing at the weekend and encountered some abuse from an opponent who amongst other things threatened to make my life a ******* nightmare. Shortly after this occured my game froze and I was unable to get the site functioning properly. As a last resort I uninstalled the software, downloaded it again and installed it from scratch. On attempting to open the client I received a "malicious process" threat and duly quarantined a file with the path C:\Program Files\PKR\PKR.exe.

I understand you need a copy of the file for investigation, but it no longer resides (presumably because I quarantined it) in the original folder. So how do I obtain a copy? Do I have to remove it from quarantine and restore to it's original location in order to do this?

Sorry. As I said. Total noob.