how do I identify and remove?

I have an ip address which keeps re-appearing each time I open a browser (firefox) yet according to scans with malwarebytes and my avg antivirus, no malicious items are detected. the malwarebytes that it has blocked an outgoing to this ip address 22:32:45 Owner IP-BLOCK 208.73.210.29 (Type: outgoing) but I have no idea how to fix the problem, any advice appreciated.

further information re my suspicious ip address, it is detected only if I am using the firefox 7 browser and does not show up using explorer or google chrome. my browser is the latest version and I have tried removing and re-installing without effect.

protection-log-2011-10-09.txt

mbam-log-2011-10-09 (20-37-52).txt

• 3 weeks later...
  • Staff

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!