My IE 9 temporary files ,cookies didn't delete.

cooperator

Hi,

I have IE 9 and I have a probelm because my IE temporary files ,cookies didn't delete.

Although, I did exactly what is available in the pectures donwn:

temp1a.png

I hope you help me.

And I want to add something else,

Hi,

I have IE 9 and I have a probelm because my IE temporary files ,cookies didn't delete.

Although, I did exactly what is available in the pectures donwn:

Resized to 77% (was 1360 x 658) - Click image to enlarge

Yes it has been deleted, but my question was whenever I deleted them(Cookies and temporary files) by that way you said they deleted and there is not a problem but the problem is when I open another web-sites the cookies and temporary files return to collect in the temporary folder. My intention was that I want the explorer delete any cookies and temporary files in every exit of the internet explorer. How can I do that?

I hope you understand me

I would greatly appreciate if you could help me.

Yes it has been deleted, but my question was whenever I deleted them(Cookies and temporary files) by the rest the IE and the cookies and temporary deleted and there is not a problem but the problem is when I open another web-sites the cookies and temporary files return to collect in the temporary folder. My intention was that I want the explorer deletes any cookies and temporary files in every exit of the internet explorer. How can I do that?

I hope you understand me

I would greatly appreciate if you could help me.

With the setting Delete browsing history on exit, I don't think it removes everything, just the list of websites in your history, not the temporary internet files and cookies. If you use Inprivate Browsing, that's another option as it won't allow a lot of cookies etc. to be stored on your system. If you simply wish to remove all the temp files and cookies each time you're finished browsing then I'd recommend simply using a tool like CCleaner or ATFCleaner. I run CCleaner each time I finish browsing to remove all the temp files and cookies and it works fine (and even removes items not removed by IE's delete temp files functions such as Flash cookies etc.).

With the setting Delete browsing history on exit, I don't think it removes everything, just the list of websites in your history, not the temporary internet files and cookies. If you use Inprivate Browsing, that's another option as it won't allow a lot of cookies etc. to be stored on your system. If you simply wish to remove all the temp files and cookies each time you're finished browsing then I'd recommend simply using a tool like CCleaner or ATFCleaner. I run CCleaner each time I finish browsing to remove all the temp files and cookies and it works fine (and even removes items not removed by IE's delete temp files functions such as Flash cookies etc.).

Thank you so much indeed, you said"just the list of websites in your history" what is the my history contians, Is not the cookies, and if the deleting browsing history on exit doesn't remove all files and cookies then why the designer of it as you see in that picture which I attached down it will remove the temporary and cookies files on every exit and if not so, then what is the benefi from it. And you said "If you use Inprivate Browsing, that's another option as it won't allow a lot of cookies etc" Yes I did that option and there are still cookies and remporary files, where is the resource of it. And as you see in that picture which I attached with this message I did all option which is mentioned in that picture, or you didn't see any pidture in my message, please confirm me if you did not see any picture, And I think this browser is quite bad if any tooles like CCleaner and so on beteer than it.

temp1x.png

I hope you sent me any link to get CCleaner if there not any benefit from the browser > my understanding was that the IE will remove evry thing when I tick those option which I mentioned in the picture.

Note: please reply me on this note " why when I do reset for EX every thing remove( cookies and temporary files) and the Temporary folder becomes quite clean. I hope that IE on every its exit will do like this.

This picture in which temporary folder is clean:

temp4.png

I hope you understand and reply me

Regarding Inprivate Browsing, you have to actually right-click on the Internet Explorer icon before starting the program and choose that option from the list if you wish to use it.

For the temp files/cookies etc., it may have to do with the fact that IE likes to stay running for a little while after you close it (you can check Task Managerand you'll still see iexplore.exe in the list of processes), so perhaps it's simply a matter of waiting long enough for it to clear out the temp files and cookies.

Regarding Inprivate Browsing, you have to actually right-click on the Internet Explorer icon before starting the program and choose that option from the list if you wish to use it.

For the temp files/cookies etc., it may have to do with the fact that IE likes to stay running for a little while after you close it (you can check Task Managerand you'll still see iexplore.exe in the list of processes), so perhaps it's simply a matter of waiting long enough for it to clear out the temp files and cookies.

Thank you so much indeed, In fact the IE 9 and 8 neither delete the cookies nor the temporary files at all and I don't see any persuasive reason to put like these options on the window of any versions of IE because there is not any benefit from these options only these are view.

And by the way I didn't find any "Inprivate Browsing" when I click-right on my IE although I did that before running it.

• Root Admin

You need to make sure your Preserve Favorites website data settings are not checked otherwise it will not delete information from any sites you have saved in your Favorites list.

delete_ie_history.png

Please visit the following site for more information and option on managing this.

Keep your surfing to yourself