Malware Bytes, Microsoft Security Essentials Vs SUPERAntiSpyware

I used Malware Bytes after having good experiences with it, then I used both Microsoft Security Essentials with Malware Bytes because Malware Bytes didn't get rid of a few viruses but make a great team. Suddenly I used SUPERAntiSpyware because both of em couldn't get rid of viruses one my application/program was sensing.

I was a bit skeptical of using it at first because it look like one of those cheap unpopular virus removal with an unprofessional User Interface look but it actually found over 160+ viruses/malware/cookie trackers(you name it) on my 2006 Desktop I been using which i thought for sure Malware bytes and MS got rid of every virus found on my pc.

SUPERAntiSpyware increased my computer performance significantly more then what Malware and MSE could do thanx for finding extra 160+ viruses.

Super Anti Spyware is also free.

What this point of this topic/thread?

Can you guys confirm what i have experienced and tell me what you guys think of Super Anti Spyware?~

If you guys don't trust the software, just make a system restore point and back up your pc data or what ever makes your pc safe.

Tell me what you guys think!

Hello and :welcome:

First and foremost, let me let you know that Malwarebytes is not an anti-virus program, it is an Anti-Malware program designed to work along side your anti-virus program. This explains why it did not find some viruses that you found when you installed Microsoft Security Essentials. Both MSE and Malwarebytes together running in real time, will help greatly from you getting infected.

As for Superantispyware, it is a great program and there are plenty of folks here that use it. The items you found were most likely cookies, and without actually seeing the log files of what it found I can not comment as to what virus it may have found that Malwarebytes did not. Malwarebytes does not target cookies so that explains the differance in the detections.

Hope this clears things up for you, if not don't hesitate to let us know.