Error: C0000135; consrv file not found please help!

I Had some Redirecting issues on ie9 so I downloaded malwarebytes, several days later the scan detected a trojan, then asked for a restart to complete the removal. Upon loading on restart blue screen of death appeared that said cannot locate file (consrv.dll) also gave the EO code C0000135, automatic system restore cannot locate any restore points which is crazy! after days of working on cmd trying to figure out what is consrv.dll apparently there is a winsrv.dll that has been changed over by the malicious consrv and has changed the registry, i have done regedit.exe twice and cannot get anywhere. Any help will be Awesome!!!!

Vista 64bit sp2 btw

• Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!