Your download is valid until 10/11/2011.

Hello and :welcome:

I am not on the staff with Malwarebytes, but I would assume that it means that the link they provided you to download the software would expire, and not the the Malwarebytes software. The lifetime license you purchased is good and you are entitled for free upgrades. You can download those via the program update feature, or just visit the Malwarebytes download page and get the latest version. Register it with your ID and Key you recieved and you are up and going with the PRO version.

Hello and :welcome:

I am not on the staff with Malwarebytes, but I would assume that it means that the link they provided you to download the software would expire, and not the the Malwarebytes software. The lifetime license you purchased is good and you are entitled for free upgrades. You can download those via the program update feature, or just visit the Malwarebytes download page and get the latest version. Register it with your ID and Key you recieved and you are up and going with the PRO version.

Oh OK thank you and thanks for the warm welcome!

Glad to be here. Excited, looking forward to it, and absolutely in love with this software.

You are welcome, and we are glad to have you here, feel free to hang around and ask questions should you have any.

Thank you for supporting our program - It is always good to hear from a happy customer -

Thank you for using Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware

Activating the full version unlocks realtime protection, scheduled scanning, and scheduled updating.

Best regards from the crew -