Malwarebytes Contest Giveaway

We are pleased to announce our first ever forum contest giveaway. Everyone is eligible and the prize will be a free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO to the first person who correctly guesses a secret word that we have set in place.

How the contest works:

To take part in the contest, simply post a reply to this topic with your guess of what the word is.

The first member to correctly identify the word will receive a free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO.

The winner will then be contacted, via the Personal Message System (PM) here on the forums, with instructions on how to obtain the free license.

Later tonight at 8:00pm EST, I will post the contest clues, so spread the word and get ready to enter the contest.

Here are the clues:

1) I am a tough object with multiple points.

2) I am based on a technique used to problem solve based on experience.

3) I am a dart or throwing blade used as a weapon.

4) I am a feature of Malwarebytes Anti-Malware.

Good luck, and we hope you enjoy the contest giveaway!

-The Malwarebytes Team

We are pleased to announce our first ever forum contest giveaway. Everyone is eligible and the prize will be a free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO to the first person who correctly guesses a secret word that we have set in place.

How the contest works:

To take part in the contest, simply post a reply to this topic with your guess of what the word is.

The first member to correctly identify the word will receive a free license for Malwarebytes Anti-Malware PRO.

The winner will then be contacted, via the Personal Message System (PM) here on the forums, with instructions on how to obtain the free license.

Later tonight at 8:00pm EST, I will post the contest clues, so spread the word and get ready to enter the contest.

Good luck, and we hope you enjoy the contest giveaway!

-The Malwarebytes Team

Malwarebytes