FramePC

Reseller Problem.

I'm a reseller. I usually buy 100 licenses at a time.

The link I was emailed originally for placing order is now a dead link.

When I log in through the reseller log, the most it will let me buy at one time is 50.

What do I need to do to place my order for 100 licenses (which I need to do RIGHT NOW).

This is retarded, why is there no phone number for resellers like me to use for issues like this.

I've sold hundreds and hundreds of licenses directly and made additional hundreds of recommendations that have mostly converted (I see them licensed next time they bring them into my shop) and now I can't even buy a batch of licenses and there's no way to get any help.

If you already tried the main login then:

Please send an email to reseller@malwarebytes.org and someone on the Reseller Team will be able to assist you.

Please make sure you have both of the following email addresses on your Safe Sender list in email.

malwarebytes.org

salesforce.com

Thank you.

Thanks for the reply, I had already emailed them and as of yet no response.

I want to buy 100 consumer lifetime licenses right now, like I have many times before. Is there any way I can do that?

Unfortunately i am not in that department and there is no one i can get hold of today to try to expedite this for you.

I believe the links are customized to your account so the reply would have to come from reseller support.

lame, gonna lose 3 sales today because of this

Is the problem that you can't log into the reseller panel? We have a link to the Reseller Login on every page of our main site now, between "Home" and "Languages".

If the problem is something else please let me know.

The reseller link only opens the corp license. There is a small section of the in grey that lets you access previous orders that leads me to the home version.

Hey Porthos,

Can you send an email to reseller@malwarebytes.org and explain what you need? They will assist you today with a custom link for home licenses.

Thanks,

Issue resolved, Would have been nice to get notification of the changes when they happen.

Has their been a policy change for resellers? I too only see the 1 year corporate licenses when I try to purchase under my reseller account. I generally purchase 10 or 20 at a time for my home customers. It's the most recommended product I offer and install it on all computers I repair from Trojan issues.

I could not find a link anywhere on the order page (in the grey or white area) to change to home user rate. However, I did find a previous order listing. It looks like the price has gone up as well. My last order for twenty was $234. Now it's $375. That's a big increase for us resellers.

Do this and you will be all set

Hey Porthos,

Can you send an email to reseller@malwarebytes.org and explain what you need? They will assist you today with a custom link for home licenses.

Thanks,