hot diggity pl

at exactly 9:15 pm each night, I get out of my speaker something like " hot diggity pl". I have no idea where this came from and I have ran malwarebytes several time, ms defender, adware, and zonealarm but nothing gets rid of this.

Has any one ran into this before? so far there has not been any damage that I know of, but who knows whats going on behind the scene.

at exactly 9:15 pm each night, I get out of my speaker something like " hot diggity pl". I have no idea where this came from and I have ran malwarebytes several time, ms defender, adware, and zonealarm but nothing gets rid of this.

Has any one ran into this before? so far there has not been any damage that I know of, but who knows whats going on behind the scene.

I really hope this isnt going to be a thread closed because the op does not respond.

on another machine,years ago I had a similar thing,only the voice said "HELLOOO"!

at random times.

I was too Newbiefied to be worried,of course at that time I ran Windows ME with

no firewall,and a Norton subscription a couple of years expired,so God knows

what I had on board.

Hello.

Please read and follow the instructions provided here: Pre- HJT Post Instructions

When ready please post your logs here: Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs

Someone will be happy to assist you further with cleaning your system.

During this scan and cleanup process you should not install any other software unless requested to do so.

Please don't post your log in this topic or start another thread in this forum, but post them in the Malware Removal - HijackThis Logs forum linked to above. B)