MBAM won't run / no error message

When I try to run MBAM, nothing happens. There is no error message or anything. I ran the Eset online scanner with a clean bill of health, and I see no obvious signs of malware. I also ran the mbam-clean program and reinstalled the latest version. It installed and downloaded updates fine, but still won't run.

Any ideas?

Hello secureme,

Please Download OTL to your Desktop:

To Use OTL:

• Get OTL From
HERE
Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
OTL should now start. Change the following settings
Change Drivers to All
Change Standard Registry to All
Under File Scans, change File age to 30
Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt (first run only). These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Please attach these 2 files in your next reply.

Thank you.

See attached.

Hello secureme,

Please Download OTL to your Desktop:

To Use OTL:

• Get OTL From
HERE
Double click on the icon to run it. Make sure all other windows are closed and to let it run uninterrupted.
OTL should now start. Change the following settings
Change Drivers to All
Change Standard Registry to All
Under File Scans, change File age to 30
Click the Run Scan button. Do not change any settings unless otherwise told to do so. The scan wont take long.
When the scan completes, it will open two notepad windows. OTL.Txt and Extras.Txt (first run only). These are saved in the same location as OTL.
Please attach these 2 files in your next reply.

Thank you.

Extras.Txt

OTL.Txt

I am new to any forums so excuse my mistakes.

I am having the same problem ... mbam won't run no error message .... nothing.

I can reinstall an older version and it works just fine. So far as I can determine I am clean.

Saw where you suggested running otl and attaching the two files. So I have done that too and my files are attached.

Thank you.

Extras.Txt

OTL.Txt

I have the same problem but I will not offer the content of my pc to everyone with otl.txt and extras.txt.

It is incredible to offer individual solutions.

Please offer a solution for the generality.

I am a pro-user

Thank you

Edited by Mainard
removed Reference #