MBAM Ignore List

I have uTorrent.exe to be excluded from scanning and the protection module. The program does not follow the listed exceptions. It does for scanning but not for protection. I keep getting torrents blocked due to this. I have had to turn this feature off and I would rather not have to do that. This should be fixed as soon as possible. FWIW, I am running Windows 7 64 Bit.

Hello GTK66,

Adding files to the ignore list will cause MBAM's scanner and file blocker to ignore during a scan or during file execution respectively.

When a block occurs in an application like uTorrent that is an IP block. To add IP's to the ignore list follow the directions below.

IP block occurs

post-60618-0-53342800-1315932013.png

Right click, find add to ignore list

post-60618-0-58346100-1315932015.png

The IP's being blocked are considered malicious hosted IPs by our research team.

If you have any other questions please do not hesitate to ask.

Hello GTK66,

You are quite welcome!

Another alternative is to temporarily disable IP blocking during uTorrent use. You can do this from the system tray icon by unchecking Website Blocking in the system tray menu for MBAM.

If you need any further assistance please do not hesitate to ask.

Thank you.