MBAM wont load on startup and cant run it manually!

I have purchased MBAM Pro and have the real-time protection module running. Everything was working fine until today morning. Now when I booted the PC it took a really long time to load windows + services and other apps ( Usually takes 1min but took 5minutes), MBAM gave an error saying

"PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE(0, 13, CreateSDK)"

and on top it said to report this to the support team. I have Avast Internet Security running with SuperAntiSpyware 5 (Pro), and Avast detected a virus on startup. Not sure how it got in as I have 3 real-time protection modules running. I ran a scan with SAS but didnt detect anything.

The virus that got detected is 7bd87.msi and was located in C:\Windows\Installer.

Any help is appreciated.

Thanks! :)

Hello, lets try this first....

Please do the following:

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here

• Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.