Malwarebytes incompleting full scan

Hello,

The other day I got a Google Redirect Virus that also posted a few fake warnings to clean my computer. (Ignored them.) In the past four days, Microsoft Security Essentials picked up two viruses, Trojan: Win32/Meredrop (two days) and TrojanDownloader:Win32.Tracur.Q. Spybot didn’t find much. I then downloaded Hitman Pro and it found a bunch of stuff. I also downloaded and ran Malwarebytes. The quick scan found Trojan:BHO in the Registry Key, but the complete scan gets hung up about ½ hour into the scan, somewhere around the 110,000 file. I’m still getting the redirects. I'm running a Lenovo laptop and don't know how to run things in Safe Mode, should that be necessary. So how do we get Malwarebytes to run the full scan and proceed from there to get rid of this problem? Thanks. S

Hi and welcome to Malwarebytes.

Please update MBAM, run a Quick Scan, and post its log.

Next, download DDS by sUBs and save it to your Desktop.

Double-click on the DDS icon and let the scan run. When it has run two logs will be produced, please post only DDS.txt directly into your reply.

Thanks. I just got back from picking up my cleaned computer from a pro. Hopefully, the virus will not come back! S.