lilgeezy24

I have the same problem, i would delete it and restart my comp and do a scan again and that BHO trojan would be there again and now i think i have more malware because mbam,sas,symantec ect. wont execute even in safe mode, they all say "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have appropriate permissions to access the item." and sometimes when i can get them to start, they will only scan for about 15 seconds and then disappear. The Malware must be canceling the processes to any antivirus programs that i run..

Seems i will be jumping on the bandwagon as i have seen a numerous amount of posts about this exact thing.

i run malwarebytes, it locates it and i remove it,only for it to reappear, i did try combo fix before the malware prog,but with no success.

As with other people, if i click a link from google it directs me to a advert page

Here is the Malwarebytes log :

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7660

Windows 5.1.2600 Service Pack 3

Internet Explorer 8.0.6001.18702

9/12/2011 12:36:56 PM

mbam-log-2011-09-12 (12-36-56).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|)

Objects scanned: 277147

Time elapsed: 2 hour(s), 56 minute(s), 20 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 1

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT\.fsharproj (Trojan.BHO) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

c:\program files\mIRC\patch.exe (Trojan.Agent.CK) -> Not selected for removal.

Glad we could help. :)

If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!