PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE

Given what the attached error message says, I thought perhaps I ought report this.

post-93670-0-99609300-1315445902.jpg

However, the problem is solved after consulting MBAM Help:

PROGRAM_ERROR_LOAD_DATABASE

An error occurred while loading the current database. Please reinstall the application.

Reinstall did fix it.

The error messaged appeared when attempting to launch program manually, because, apparently, MBAM 'service' failed to load at system startup today.

The log from that event says,

09:18:15 Colin ERROR UtilityReadFile failed with error code 32

09:18:15 Colin MESSAGE Protection stopped

XP Home SP3. avast! 6 IS; SUPERAntiSpyware Pro 5.

Apologies for the duplicate post. I can't see any way to remove it.

What I wanted to add was this (self explanatory, I hope):

post-93670-0-64074400-1315450568.jpg

Also resolved, by itself. OK'd the message and hit Scheduler Settings again - no problem.

Possibly a System Restart after reinstalling MBAM would be advisable.

Tray icon doesn't show otherwise; and, found new Update (checking manually) after reboot.

• Root Admin

If you're still having an issue please try option 20 here: http://forums.malwarebytes.org/index.php?showtopic=10138

If that does not correct it then please try the following.

• Download and run mbam-clean.exe from here
  • It will ask to restart your computer, please allow it to do so very important
  • After the computer restarts, temporarily disable your Anti-Virus and install the latest version of Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware from here
    • Note: You will need to reactivate the program using the license you were sent via email if using the Pro version
    • Launch the program and set the Protection and Registration. Then go to the UPDATE tab if not done during installation and check for updates.
      Restart the computer again and verify that MBAM is in the task tray if using the Pro version. Now setup any file exclusions as may be required in your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security/Firewall applications and restart your Anti-Virus/Internet-Security applications. You may use the guides posted in the FAQ's here or ask and we'll explain how to do it.