Awesome Job!

Bigdude

Great program guys! It found and removed what AVG, Ad-Aware, And keprasky (may have mispelled that), couldnt find. I was about to give up and format my computer till this site was suggested to me by a friend. Within 20 minutes my computer was free of all those .dll and downloader files wreaking havoc on my drive. I've now gave AVG (which is a conspiracy of its own) and keprasky the boot! Im going to use adaware and malwarebytes as a team to keep my computer clean and recommend this site to anyone else i cross paths with who have the same problem. I may be somewhat of a pirate but this program gets my respect....and legal registration :excl:

Keep up the good work guys! And ill keep up my possitive testimony.

• Root Admin

If it's FREE software you're looking for then here are a couple of great links for such.

Gizmo's List - the best freeware reviewed and rated

Ultimate List of Free Windows Software from Microsoft

Don't forget though that you still need some type of Anti-Virus software.

Malwarebytes is an Anti-Malware scanner and cleaner, but it's not an Anti-Virus solution.