Security Protection Virus -> HELP ME PLEASE!

So I've had this virus off and on now for over a month and I'm not a computer genius, but I can be handy.

Things I have tried...

I run Malerwarebytes' Anti-Maleware, Avast, & SUPERAntiSpyware almost everyday. They find something every time. I delete the files, they are gone for a few hours then come back! SO frustrating! Eventually the Security Protection Virus Pops up and locks me out of everything telling me that my computer is being hacked and I have to pay to unlock it. I run the scans both in and out of safe mode. Recently the virus even pops up in my Safe Mode, which I never thought could happen but it did! The virus also attacks my search engines on the internet, such as -> If I google something and click the link I am redirected to ads, so I've been opening everything in cached which works but is annoying.

I've been researching the virus and things to try to get rid of it, but I can't seem to keep it away. There has to be something that all these scans are missing and the root of my problem.

I believe I've found one of the files that is a part of it...

C:\Documents and Settings\All Users\Application Data\defender.exe

but when I go to delete the file it says ACCESS DENIED C:\ is not accessible.

Anyone having the same problems?!?!?

Anyone know how to fix this?!?!?

Any information would be greatly appreciated! Please & Thank-you!

• 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • Root Admin

Due to the lack of feedback this topic is closed to prevent others from posting here. If you need this topic reopened, please send a Private Message to any one of the moderating team members. Please include a link to this thread with your request. This applies only to the originator of this thread.

Other members who need assistance please start your own topic in a new thread. Thanks!