endless update loop

Has anyone ever reported an endless update loop? I updated manually on one of my VM's when the update successful box opened I clicked ok and it ran the update again, when it finished and told me I had the current database I clicked ok and it started the update process again. It's done this at least 7 or 8 times. I just left it as it was to come post about it. weird I've never seen it do that before.

I have not heard of it myself.... I suppose a mbam-clean and reinstall will fix it though....

yea your probably right ole friend, just a minor glitch, just a second though, let me check a few things, since this is my test machine I use for collecting samples there's boocoos of malware laying around.... let me check if something might have "escaped" on me.

its fine now, the machine appears clean so far no active malware was found, to check folder permissions I deleted rules.ref and updated it and worked just fine. I'll let you know if it happens again. I did have a ZAccess sample but I'm pretty sure it didn't get executed. I think its actually in MBAM's quarantine. going to get some logs check it a little closer.