Information about each Malware

Hello SaadShamsaei and :welcome:

I am not one of the developers nor do I work for Malwarebytes..... that being said, Malwarebytes removes the files it finds that are infected and puts them in the Quarantine folder. The reason it does not try to clean the file is because the file is the infection in most cases with Malwarebytes. As Malwarebytes is not an antivirus program it does not work like one.

Hope that helps and if I am wrong here, I am sure I will be corrected by one of the developers or staff.

• Root Admin

We do not do binary file editing like some Anti-Virus products do. Our product is an Anti-Malware product designed to augment your Anti-Virus and detect/remove malware. Your Anti-Virus is designed to do different scan, detect, and repair. Yes there is a lot of overlap in the different programs but our product is designed to compliment your AV and help find things it traditionally misses.