Extension.mismatch

Hello. I try to scan my computer at least once a day. I scanned last night and everything was fine. I scanned earlier today and I got an Extention.mismatch. Malwarebytes deleted it. The only thing I downloaded between the two scans was Java 7 from Oracles website, so I cant think of anything that would have caused this. Thank you.

Malwarebytes' Anti-Malware 1.51.1.1800

www.malwarebytes.org

Database version: 7529

Windows 6.1.7601 Service Pack 1

Internet Explorer 9.0.8112.16421

8/21/2011 7:15:20 PM

mbam-log-2011-08-21 (19-15-20).txt

Scan type: Full scan (C:\|D:\|)

Objects scanned: 341006

Time elapsed: 41 minute(s), 45 second(s)

Memory Processes Infected: 0

Memory Modules Infected: 0

Registry Keys Infected: 0

Registry Values Infected: 0

Registry Data Items Infected: 0

Folders Infected: 0

Files Infected: 1

Memory Processes Infected:

(No malicious items detected)

Memory Modules Infected:

Registry Keys Infected:

Registry Values Infected:

Registry Data Items Infected:

Folders Infected:

Files Infected:

c:\Windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\AppData\Roaming\peernetworking\f233ed93c8f373da83543a30503cbcb33b7981c3.homegroupclassifier\adf46a35e32974f8ce07a32b2aa4a533\grouping\edb0025D.log (Extension.Mismatch) -> Quarantined and deleted successfully.

c:\Windows\serviceprofiles\localservice\AppData\Roaming\peernetworking
This was not from a normal Java download -

Can you please check your Control Panel for instances of Java and quote the latest update noted there.

This item shows the dangers of Peer2Peer networking and how you can be infected without even knowing.

If you have any Peer2Peer programs I would advise you to remove them now and visit the Malware Removal forum here to check if your system is 100% clean.

Please read -> I'm infected - What do I do now? <- and follow the directions listed -

Thank You -

Thank you for the reply. The version of Java I have is "Version 6 Update 27". I have no Peer2Peer networking on my computer, and there has never been any. I have logged on to mibbit chat to speak with friends but thats it. I scanned with Norton and SuperAntispyware also before my scan with Malwarebytes, and neither of those scans came up with anything. The folder that the infected file was located said that it hasn't been modified since 2010.

Thankfully Malwarebytes found this and deleted it and I have nothing else popping up as suspicious.